Wednesday 23 August 2023

Another of Lilian's beautiful challenge cards

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Just a quick post today as we had a relatively quiet day yesterday,  we had to go and shopping in the morning and then we went to the beach ⛱️ in the afternoon,  we actually both went into the sea, for about an hour,  it was sheer bliss, feeling so weightless for a little while.  There was no warmer feeling!  

Today's card is one of our Lilian's gorgeous Challenge inspiration cards...

Lilian's Description:

Second card is an old spellbinder die set, and the stamp is a set called Birthday Blooms. Used for the back ground in vanilla instead of white that I usually go to.

Such a beautiful card Lilian,  that beautiful flower in the centre, is exquisite,  once again the colouring is incredible, the combination of that pretty paper and old Spellbinder Label die, createcthe perfect back drop to that gorgeous flower. 

I hope that you all have a lovely day, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lilian I love the colour combo I am so pleased that you were able to get into the water and just ….. relax
    I had a bit of a bad day yesterday I learned of two deaths - a friend’s father and then a friend’s partner Doesn’t really put you into a crafting mood but does mean I need to make two Sympathy cards
    Hopefully today will be a smoother calmer one
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lilian, I love your card. The flowers are beautiful 😊
    Sandra, so happy to hear you’re both relaxing and been in the sea, sounds wonderful 😊
    Karen, sorry to hear your news, hope today is better for you xx
    I’m hoping to craft today after my busy day yesterday.
    Have a lovely day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , very warm day here, not going out today as I want to get another card made.

    Have to say my cards look rather tame, need to alter my style I think. Been browsing Pinterest to get some new ideas.

    Hope your hols are very enjoyable Sandra, and you are coping with the heat.
    Have a good day all, Karen sorry you have had some sad news. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card Lilian. Love the flower.
    Karen, hoping you ok. Sorry you had such sad news.
    Have not done too much today. The fibromyalgia is pretty bad and still waiting for any appointment for steroids injection. It stops me doing anything but home alone tomorrow so hoping to make a cc, fingers crossed.
    Hope you all have had a good day. Many hugs to you all. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lilian love your card, as always your colouring is perfection. I have to confess I really look deeply into your artwork it is always just amazing.
    Sandra pleased you managed to get into the sea. You must have found it very relaxing. Hope you have lots more opportunities to soak up the sun and unwind. xx
    Karen sorry to hear your sad news. John received some sad news about a distant relative today, so your news makes that three ….not that I’m superstitious!!
    Maria sorry your fibromyalgia has flared up again, take care and rest as much as you can.
    Take care, Sending Hugs to everyone Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete