Friday 16 June 2023

Sophie's Amazing Birthday card for Becca

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all managing to stay cool and comfortable, I have certainly had to adjust my expectations, oddly though this level of heat doesn't bother me so much when we are in Spain, I guess we are beside the sea which really helps and you can always go for a dip to cool off, we also don't do anything other than sit and read!  we also have an air conditioned mobile home so its a lot more comfortable to do things in.  We have a bit of relief this weekend, the weather here is cooling down, with rain on Sunday and Monday, it does look like it's heating up later in the week though reaching 26 degrees next weekend.  Why does it always forecast rain on a Sunday??

Today I am sharing the fun card that Sophie created for Becca, I would love to see Paul in a suit like that, very smart!!! I love how she included Benji, she changed the title to fit the occasion too, Becca loved it !!

I hope that you all have as good a day as possible my lovelies,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                                                                                          xxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a card! It’s gorgeous and you look pretty hot in it too
    We do not have any internet at the mo So I’m just getting ready to go to our daughter’s to use her internet for work Going into the office yesterday was so frustrating I’d forgotten what the noise would be like Hopefully it will get sorted tomorrow
    I am struggling to keep my insulin cool in this weather My little FRIO pack is working overtime!
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    WOW what an amazing card for Rebecca. Hope she had a nice day even if she was working.
    Another very warm day and yes, when we are abroad it is so much easier but must be because of the breeze from the sea and the pool what is missing here at home.
    Have not made a cc yet so hoping to make one this afternoon.
    Very quiet day otherwise. Having a skype with the kids in Portugal later and it be so good to see them again, sort of :)
    Have a nice day everyone. Many hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love the card, you all look fabulous 😊 I’m sure Becca will treasure it.
    I’m looking forward to the cooler weather, not so much the rain though! If only it would ever rain during the night, that would be ideal! ☺️
    Karen, I hope you get your internet sorted, and it’s back on soon.
    Maria, enjoy your Skype call 😊
    We bought James home last night, and enjoyed lots of cuddles with Teddy. They registered his birth yesterday and spent the day celebrating Fathers Day 😊
    Hope you’re all keeping well
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. What a fabulous card Becca had from Sophie. As usual she has personalised the card perfectly. And you all look brilliant. Just a shame you don’t all get the money attached to the film 😁 xx
    Sonia, how lovely that James had an early Father’s Day celebration with Teddy. And how lovely for you to get lots more cuddles too xx
    Karen, I hope it was quieter working at your daughters than in the office! Unless Oscar and Charlie are home of course 🥰xx
    Maria, I prefer the sun to the cold but outhouses aren’t built to cope with the extremes are they. I understand why more and more new homes are being built with air conditioning now xx
    Janet, I hope the doctors appointment went well. Can you get to your special piece of France soon. I do hope so for both of you xx
    Brenda, I hope you aren’t suffering with the heat too much xx
    Lilian, how are you finding the summer house? I hope your chairs are ok now xx
    I had a long day with Pop doing lots of silly little jobs that need two of you to do. I think tomorrow will be a quiet one for us both! Sending hugs to all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete