Friday 23 June 2023

Maria's Christmas Challenge

 






Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Ooh what a week, I am so thankful that it's Friday!!

We have nothing planned for this weekend,  which I am happy about, the weather looks ok, quite warm but showers on both days, not for long,  I think Sunday it was in the evening.  

Our Next Challenge 

Our Maria kindly suggested Christmas as our next Challenge topic, so Christmas it is, well if you think about it its literally 6 months away, 5 months to make cards, so we do need to get started.  I have shared a few of the last Christmas cards I made,  I may try making a couple in 'different' colourways than the traditional.  I will also just add that I won't be only posting Christmas cards for the next 2 weeks,  I have some other goodies that I am excited to play with.  I will still be adding in cards to inspire you. 

Thank you so much Maria for suggesting this Challenge ❤️ XXX

I hope today brings a little cooler air to all of you 

Love and hugs to all of you 

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a challenge These days I don’t send as many birthday cards as I used to but saying that my Christmas card numbers are dwindling I’m looking forward to seeing your new goodies too!
    I had a better night’s sleep last night So hopefully the weather is cooling down
    Our daughter is a bridesmaid today at a friend’s wedding that has had to be cancelled at least twice if not 3 times The sun is out and hopefully no rain later
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Great challenge and thank you for the inspiration 😊
    We had a torrential downpour yesterday evening, it seemed to clear the air a bit, but we’re back to hot and humid today.
    I’m working over the weekend, so nothing planned.
    Hope you’re all having a good day and have a lovely weekend
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, very hot and humid again.

    Great idea for the next challenge, don’t send many hand made Christmas cards these days, but good to make a start.
    Beautiful inspiration for us, can’t wait to see your new goodies.
    Nothing planned for the weekend, R is playing for a wedding tomorrow, so hope the weather holds for them.
    Finished this weeks challenge card, not very inspiring, but the best I can do.
    Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing. Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone.
    Fantastic cards to give us inspiration Sandra. Hope you can all join in with whatever you have to hand.
    Karen, have a great weekend.
    Sonia, hoping work is alright for you.
    Lilian, take care while R is away.Hope your back feel okay.
    Sue, say hi to Pop when you see him next. See you soon.
    Janet, hope you have a nice weekend .
    Brenda, hope you feeling better. Take care of yourself.
    I went to the NEC today but didn't buy much. I did do a quilling class and that was fun. I have so many bits for it but never made anything so thought I would change that. The area they had it in was about half of what it used to be but still a lot of walking on hard flooring so I can feel it now.
    Wishing you all a good night. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete