Wednesday 28 June 2023

Some throwback cards for inspiration

 






Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

Well I'm not going to lie to you yesterday ended with me being in turmoil, I felt nauseous,  my skin felt clammy, heart racing, all because the owners of the house we went to visit yesterday picked us out of quite a list of applicants!   The couple want to meet the girls, which is understandable, then the long process of preparing to move begins.  The girls were over the moon, as they are closer to work and partners! 

So I went and sat at my desk I don't know how many times and totally cleared and tidied it, yes I now have the whole A3 mat and room each side, as apposed to the A5 area I was working on on Monday! But I just couldn't concentrate enough to make anything.  

I have picked a few more Christmas cards to maybe give you a little inspiration, hopefully my body will calm down overnight and normal creativity will return!  (I hope so) xx

I hope that you all have a lovely day

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                                                                               xxxxxx



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sandra I fully intended to craft yesterday afternoon/evening because OH was out but my mojo has definitely gone on holiday
    I hope you are successful in getting the house It’s a shame you have to up sticks and move again so soon
    Going to have a practice at bowls this afternoon So don’t know when I’ll craft
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe we have lived here for 5 years?! The rent increase and his lack of interest in doing any repairs is just so frustrating.

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of inspirational cards, they’re all beautiful.
    Not sure if I’ll get a chance to craft this week as have a lot going on, and like you Sandra, I’m unable to concentrate!
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dull today, I think I’ve got a cold coming, have a sore throat and a stuffy nose. Been feeling hot and cold all day.

    Great cards for inspiration, I certainly need it.
    The new house sounds great, hope you manage to get it, at a suitable rent. The rents here are ridiculously high.

    Hope you are all well, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. The last two days cards are so pretty, sorry I didn’t get in but had migraines both days/nights. Todays “old” cards are all beautiful. I love each and everyone. I know how much you are and Paul are dreading moving again but the new place sounds lovely and with decent landlords who won’t be wandering into your back garden uninvited! Well done on clearing your desk. Mine is on the small a4/a5 size at the moment 🤭Sending hugs my lovely xx
    I had hope to get a couple of challenge cards at least started this afternoon but will be trying again tomorrow either with you Sandra or at home.
    Sending hugs to you all. Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete