Friday 2 June 2023

A little Rimantic card

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ถHuge Congratulations to Our Sonia, who became a Nanny to baby Teddy yesterday๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ That adorable little boy couldn't wish for a better Nanny & Grandpa xxx

Yay, its Friday!  Another week flown past in a flash, my nights have seemed longer than the days this week.  

Mr sunshine returned yesterday,  which makes the day feel so much better however rough the night was!  There is no better start to the day than opening the curtains to let the sunshine in and opening tbe windows to let the fresh air in.  The birds were really going for it from about 4am, I was trying to pick out the individual birds but there are so many!  We even tried matching them to bird song online, but that wasnt much help either.

Today's card was a fun little card to make using that adorable little Rabbit die and the trailing heart stamp, both from Temu.  I die cut the hearts into the front of my card and then placed a piece of red card behind it, I then added the die cut rabbit to look like he was sat on the hearts, I added the long stem ❤️ for a extra touch of cuteness and stamped a sentiment that worked for the card.  This would make a lovely Anniversary or Valentines card but every now and then I like to let Paul know how much I love him and appreciate everything that he does to make me life easier. 

I hope that you all have a lovely Friday, 

Love & Hugs to all,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


6 comments:

  1. A very cute card Those buys from Temu are great
    Congratulations Sonia on the safe arrival of Teddy
    I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been sleeping very well Sandra Really don’t know what to suggest to help
    It looks a bit over cast weather wise today I must must must make a birthday card today
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Thank you so much for all of your wishes on here and our chat group ๐Ÿฅฐ We are over the moon and can’t wait to meet Teddy ๐Ÿ˜
    I love your card today, it’s beautiful. That little rabbit is lovely and sits perfectly on the heart trail ๐Ÿ˜Š
    We are having a relaxing day today, and I’m hoping to do some crafting.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A lovely card Sandra. I love the heart string and the little bunny sitting on one is a cute idea. Your card yesterday was also beautiful.❤️
    Congrats Sonia to baby Teddy, how wonderful to have a grandson.๐Ÿข
    Talk about funny weather. We have gorgeous sunshine and + 26 c until 2 pm when the sky goes really grey and thunderstorms is all around for about an hour and then we have the most lovely evenings for a little walk after dinner to a cafรฉ for a drink or two. ☕๐Ÿน
    I liked the idea Sonia that we could all arrange somewhere for a crafting retreat abroad for then we could all meet up. France have always been talked about, especially Janet's little heaven in Marigny ๐Ÿ˜‚. Only one problem with that is,what would you take ?๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค—
    Sending hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Beautiful card love how you have added the little rabbit, it’s a lovely touch. I have this heart swirl die but have never used it. You have triggered my tired Mojo. Thank you xx
    Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather, it is so lovely to have the doors and windows open.
    Have a good weekend everyone.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    First I want to say congratulations to you Sonia on the safe arrival of grandson Teddy ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Sandra it was so good to see you yesterday and to craft for a while. In the morning I will finish off both cards I started at yours so that you have them ready for Sunday. I hope you manage to get some sleep my lovely xx
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops I didn’t say that I love both yesterdays and todays cards. They look even better “in the flesh”. I have several of the embossed lines type of cards pinned, it gives a card a touch of class I think. And todays card is so cute. Great for lots of occasions xx

    ReplyDelete