Sunday 11 June 2023

Our Clean & Simple Challenge Projects

 







Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

My intention is not to complain but that heat yesterday just zapped the energy out of me!  I enjoyed sitting out in the shade for a couple of hours while Paul was busy mowing and trimming, I don't know how he did it, I kept him hydrated with a steady flow of drinks.

In the morning we popped along to the first of this years Village Plant & Bake sales, we picked up a couple of plants and a very nice looking Victoria Sandwich, so later on the afternoon we had a piece with a cup of tea, to make it extra delicious,  I took the top layer off of our pieces and added some clotted cream 😋, shortly after the fork lightening started, followed by the storms that we were forecast.  

Your Clean & Simple Cards 

Maria


Maria's Description:

I'm sending you here a little card for tomorrow. Made a few wonky lines . Stamped Happy Birthday in Dusty Concorde DI. In my bit box I had these little flowers made in some material, original from a flower pot, they won't stick with normal glue so will get the glue gun out. A couple of crystals and a few leaves. Done 😊 Hope it's okay 🤗

Maria your card is absolutely gorgeous,  I love the simplicity of your design, those three embossed lines draw your eye right to those beautiful flowers, you have continued the line with the perfectly places foliage, such a beautiful card 😍, thank you so much for taking part XXX 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:
Here is my card for this week
It’s an old stamp set, I think it’s called butterfly basics from Staminup.
I used faded jeans oxide ink, to stamp and colour.

This stamp set is one of the first StampinUp! Sets that I bought.  I forget I have half of the stamp sets,
I honestly think that if it isn't in my sight I don't use it, maybe I should have a pile on my desk that I rotate?!  
Back to your card, Lilian I know i say this most weeks but I will say it again..your colouring skills bring everything you colour to life!  That flower looks like you could pick it up.
Thank you so much for taking part in the Challenge XXX 

Karen


Karen's Description:

Here are 2 CAS cards
I used an image on Serif and just printed it off 
The Christmas tree is a Daisy B stamp and sentiment is Crafti-Potential.

Absolutely perfect clean and simple cards Karen, love the Father's Day card,  that Daisy B Christmas tree is lovely,  I just love the simple design.  I must also point out your incredibly accurate matting & layering!  🤩
Thank you so much for 2 lovely Challenge cards XXX
Janet

Janet's Description:

This card was made -as usual- using LABLANCHE papers named 'ROSES' which as usual are a delight to use.

I have to agree Janet the Roses paper collection is exquisitely beautiful,  the level of detail is incredible,  I love that each page has layers of detail, which means that making any project with them is effortless.  Your card is so beautiful Janet, thank you so much for taking part,  I am so delighted that your cards are back on our weekly display 🥰 XXX
Sonia


Sonia's Description:

The die cut circles are cut from my smooshing on baking paper. I used Tim Holtz butterfly and sentiment from The Stamp Market.
The second card I’ve made for James. I used Tracy Hey stencil, pink Fresh baby die cuts, apart from the circle which is a Sizzix die. Sentiments from My Favourite Things.

Sonia your cards are amazing, I love your ink smooshed circles, the black butterfly really highlights the colours in the circles, I always love how neat and perfect your sentiments are 🥰

The card you have made for James is awesome,  he will absolutely love having something he can keep in his own keepsake box, those little reminders and the special message you write inside will warm his heart always.  He has adapted to being a Daddy so well, you must be so proud of him. 😘 
Thank you so much for taking part in the Challenge  my lovely and enjoy your very special day XXX 

***********************

How amazing is that display of cards?! Something for every occasion,  Men and women too.
Thank you all so very much for supporting the challenge ❤❤❤

Sending love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. morning everyone
    What a gorgeous selection cards this morning.
    The differences in them is just wonderful.

    A quiet day for me today gettting myself ready for my GP appt tomorro morning.I have everything crossed that it will be
    my last one for a while though I have to have my bloods checked at the end of the month.

    Thank you to you all for sending the sunshine yesterday. We had glorious weather all day and today has started the same.

    HUGS on their way to you all. Take careand stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards ladies
    Wow! Was it hot! I spent nearly all day in doors apart from a quick visit to the post office As yet we haven’t had the thunder they predicted
    We are playing bowls this afternoon It’s a friendly with extra people wanting to play so there will be a fun game too My “cool towel” is ready Maybe it will get cancelled for being too hot
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A beautiful selection of cards today, I love them all 😍
    Just a quick visit as I’ve just finished work and we’re heading down to Dorset to meet Teddy. I can’t wait for a cuddle 😍
    Have a lovely day everyone. I’ll catch up with you later.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it’s hot, we usually have some breeze, but absolutely still today, need to get some ironing done, but just too hot.

    Lovely selection of cards today, looking forward to next weeks challenge.
    Enjoy your Sunday, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Wonderful selection of cards, I love them all 😊
    Hope you alright in this heat ladies, do take care if going out. We haven't got any rain or thunder but the sky is pretty dark grey. Had a few lovely hours at Frost this morning but then we have stayed indoors . Spoke to my parents. Mum have lost the site on her left eye so she seeing someone in a few weeks. No rush or what 😐 and dad needs an operation for his heart but no date yet and he have got problem with a foot, he is diabetic. It's all go as you can see 🥴
    Sonia, we want to hear everything about your first meeting with Teddy ❣️
    Hope you all can sleep tonight . Take care of Hugs 🤗 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    Lovely selection of cards today, thank you for sharing.
    Another hot dry day today although the sun went in during the afternoon and it looked like we were in for a storm - but it passed and the expected storm didn’t happen.
    Sonia so pleased you will at last be able to have a cuddle with Teddy. I can remember my first cuddle with our first grandchild William. It was such a beautiful moment. He is 27 now and an avid rugby player (and built like one) but we still have lovely cuddles!
    Hope your weekend has been good.
    Take care everyone. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening everyone
    Sorry to comment late.
    I forgot this morning to say that TOMORROW OUR INTERNET PROVIDER IS BEING CHANGED. Hopefully all will go well but if we disappeare for a little while it will be the reason. I have everything crossed for a smooth change over.
    Night Night xxxx

    ReplyDelete