Sunday 4 June 2023

Our Clean & Simple challenge Cards

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you were all treated to the glorious weather that we had yesterday,  we had a list of things to do but after lunch we just sat in the garden watching the birds, there are so many different types, they were all making a heck of a racket, it sounded like baby birds waiting to be fed, others were fighting,  then it fell eerily silent, not even a single tweet,  Paul and I looked at each in surprise and then a huge Red Kite swooped over the garden, they must know its in the area, after about 5 minutes we saw one or two fly about to see if the coast was clear then just like that they all started chirping and tweeting like nothing had happened!  

Now let's look at your cards:

Your Challenge Cards 

Janet



Janet's Description:

My card was made using my Favourite LABLANCHE papers. This set has the title of 'THE SEA'. All the papers are so calming and easy to use.

Janet, you have no idea how much joy it gives me knowing that you managed to get into your craft room with enough energy left to make a beautiful card.  
The paper you have used is so calming,  I love all of the detail on the paper and those bits of seaweed that you have added bring some colour to your design. 
Thank you SO very much my lovely XXX 

Karen


Karen's Description:

Here’s a CAS card.
An old SW die with a SW sentiment and some Hunky Dory paper I have had for years and years.

Karen, I love your design, that embossed flower looks so perfect, the colour of the background is beautiful too, it really makes the white card 'pop'. Thank you so much for taking part in the Challenge my lovely XXX 


Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi here is my card for this week.
I saw one on Pinterest very similar.
Old stamp and punches
Ink is versa fine olive

Such a pretty card Lilian,  I have a card very similar pinned in my boards, the design is simple but I wouldn't want line all that stamping up with out a stamp platform!  
Thank you so much for taking part Lilian XXX 



Sonia


Sonia's Description:

I’ve used the Pink Fresh Studio flower background die under Sue Wilson’s square dies, cut as a frame. The die cut sentiment is also from Pink Fresh.

You  can't beat a Kraft & White card can you???!  That Pink Fresh background is beautiful and I love the font of your Thank you too, everything looks so clean & crisp.  
Thank you so much for such a lovely card XXX 

Sue

Sue's Description:

Two Clean and simple cards. Both inspired from Pinterest cards. I haven’t stuck the sentiment down as I’m not keen on it but couldn’t find a stamp that worked xx

Two lovely Clean & Simple cards Sue, great to see that you got a start on Christmas cards too!  That birthday card would be a great Man card.  Thank you so much for taking part in the Challenge my lovely XXX 


                      ********************

What a lovely display of cards, all so beautifully Clean & Simple,  thank you so much for incredible crestivity 🥰😍❤

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love all of the beautiful cards on display today 😍
    We had a quiet day yesterday just pottering about. The weather was lovely and we sat out in the garden for a while.
    Karen, glad you enjoyed the workshop. Interesting about the baking paper, I have some so will give it a go for smooshing.
    I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting Teddy tomorrow, can’t wait for cuddles 🥰
    Have a lovely day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning everyone
    Congratulations SONIA on the arrival of Teddy. I hope you get loads and loads of cuddles.

    Such a beautiful set of inspirational cards on the board today. Each so very different and beautiful.
    We too had a lovely sunny day which started with a chill but warmed up nicely as the day progressed.
    No plans for today and at the moment it's very dull and grey.

    HUGS on their way to you all. Take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everybody’s cards
    The boys stayed over last night So I have been up since 5am!
    Enjoy your visit to see Teddy and those precious cuddles
    Remember it has to be baking paper and not grease proof I will definitely try it with DO The Daisy B girls (Nina) found it worked better than acetate …
    If a Daisy B workshop appears near you I can thoroughly recommend them We made 2 cards with Nina and 2 mdf projects with Josie They supply everything including a superb lunch which they call afternoon tea - probably because it comes with a tea bag! But their dad (Roy) supplies copious amounts of tea/coffee Faye the other sister deals with all of the admin for them but is very creative too I will post a photo of the amazing lunch on the group chat
    We have no idea when the boys will be picked up So it’s back to the Duplo, cars and drawing ai thought I’d posted this at approximately 7.30!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Firstly let me say how amazing I thought all your flowers are Sandra. Your garden must be beautiful this time of year.
    Today's cards are all lovely and looking great on the wall in the café.
    I hope you all have a nice weekend with some sunshine around.
    We have spent most morning's around the pool and then it's been some thunder and a very grey sky but by the evening it is glorious again, perfect for our little walk to our new stamping ground for a coffee. Today tho I wanted to go into Palma so we took the bus in and then walked around for a bit. They were salsa dancing in the streets and markets in the old town. It was very warm and I'm no good at walking far so nice being back and can't wait for dinner 😊
    Many hugs are being sent to you all from me. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete