Sunday 12 February 2023

Your Wings Challenge cards

 



Good Sunday Morning Ladies,

A milder day here yesterday,  very overcast and miserable too!  Mind you we were only food shopping so it didn't make a difference to our day. Although a little sunshine makes everything better!! 

Well Ladies its Sunday so let's have a look at your Challenge cards.....

Your Challenge Cards 

Maria




Maria's Description:

Sending here two winged cc' s fo Sunday.
1- is from a pack by Honkeydory. Cute owls.
2- here I used the stamps from a Stamping Magazine and with Distress Inks smooched the colours for the butterfly 🦋
Have a good weekend. Many hugs, Maria 🥰 xxx

Oh Maria that Hunkydory card is so pretty,  such a cute owl, lovely colours too.
You beat me to making a card with these magazine freebies, I love the card you have made, especially your embossed butterfly. 
Thank you so much my lovely for two lovely Challenge cards, I really do appreciate you taking part, especially as you have been in so much pain XXX

Lilian 


Wow Lilian this is right up my street, I love it !!  That delicate blue background is the perfect colour to highlight everything from thosr brilliant rain drops to all of the butterfly elements and ephemera!  Now by coincidence I ordered the Tim Holtz Botanicals die cuts pack on Friday, I am hoping that they are in it!    The whole composition of your page is perfect, I am very inspired.  Thank you so much for taking part. I hope you have a lovely weekend with family XXX

Karen


Karen's Description:

Here’s a very simple card using A Touch of Ink from StampinUp and DO I didn’t trust the splatters (why can’t I get them to land in the right place!) so used a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge by StampinUp.

Karen I love this card, ironically I was looking for this stamp set on the day you sent me this card.  I love the colours you have chosen and the splatters in the background make such a difference. 
Thank you so much for a lovely inspirational card XXX 

Sonia





Sonia's Description:

Card 1:  I used the Pink Fresh Studio floral lace background die and stencil with Distress Oxides. I stamped and heat embossed the freebie butterfly and added a Stamp Market sentiment.

Card 2:  A simple card, using the free text stamp and butterfly from the magazine. The sentiment is from LOTV.

Two gorgeous cards Sonia, that lace background is stunning!! It looks like it took you ages to stencil the colour in.  So effective though and a perfect background for that gorgeous butterfly ! 
Your second card is beautifully clean and simple, the sentiment finishes the card perfectly.

Thank you so much Sonia for two beautiful challenge cards XXX 

************************

Ladies I know I say it every week but I cannot thank you all enough for taking part in the Challenges and supporting the blog in general ❤

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra and all looking in today.
    Beautiful challenge cards everyone. Like Maria and Sonia I used that freebie Pinkfresh stamp and die set for my challenge card. I’m so cross as I finished it Wednesday evening then forgot to send it into too late last night. I will pretend I was early sending it for next week 🤣 Love this challenge and looking forward to seeing next Sundays collection too.
    Sandra, i hope the meds did do their job properly my lovely xx
    Brenda, I hope you are still being well looked after xx
    Maria, I hope you are in less pain today xx
    Karen, I would love to see you dancing. I hope it went well last night xx
    Sonia, thinking of you working today. I hope it goes well xx
    Lilian, no doubt you are having a lovely time with your daughter and SiL xx
    Janet, your craft stash looks very organised. Your decorated boxes are lovely too. Beats my boring plastic ones hands down xx
    We have all of the grands here for the weekend. They have only been awake about 10 mins, usually the younger ones are up about 7am so a lie in today for them. Now it’s time to get breakfast on the go and start the day. Have a good day everyone. Sending love and hugs. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning everyone
    Love all the CC's on show today and I too like this challenge. So many different looks with the same butterfly. Hoping to do some crafting this afternoon but took some extra pills last night and they do make me feel a bit groggy so will see.
    Janet, love your boxes. You have used such pretty papers and other materials to cover them with. Also like the tall drawer trolley. I have got a similar one but the draw are too deep so not as good.
    Brenda, sending hugs and hoping you are alright.
    Lilian, have a great day with your family.
    Sue,have a wonderful day with the grand kids. Say Hi to Pop.
    Sonia, hope work today goes quickly and you soon can put your feet up.
    Sending warm hugs to you all, still a bit of a chill around.
    Have a nice day everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards (as always) ladies I’m a bit jealous of that butterfly stamp and die
    Last night’s dancing was brilliant The live band played some real old skool Salsa songs
    I am on annual leave this week So a lot of grandparent duty and a couple of hospital appointments I hope to craft I between but OH says he’s going to lock me in my craft room and clear it out!
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of beautiful cards today.
    Sue, I’m looking forward to seeing your card with the Pink Fresh butterfly too 🦋 It’s definitely a favourite of mine, but I mustn’t neglect my trusty Tim Holtz butterfly, so I’ll be using that this week too ☺️
    A very busy day at work today, so I’m putting my feet up this evening. Marks up in Birmingham doing a gig, so I’ll be watching Netflix - a new release film ‘Your Place or Mine’ with Reece Witherspoon and Ashton Kutcher 😊
    Hope you’ve all had a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    Love all of the Things with wings cards, each one really inspiring,
    I came home Friday evening it was about 8:30 Lovely to sleep in my own bed after eight days in a hospital bed. All the staff doctors, nurses ancillaries on my ward they were great all so thoughtful and caring, even the hospital food was fine. But I’m glad to be home.
    Sending caring hugs to everyone, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, those of you who are still awake.

    Love all the cards on show today, love the new butterfly many of you used.

    We had a lovely weekend with our daughter and son-in-law. Time goes by so quickly.

    Hope you all had a good weekend, Karen enjoy you weeks hols.

    I’ll say goodnight and hope you all manage some sleep. Lilian

    ReplyDelete