Monday 20 February 2023

Happy Monday !

 



Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

Welcome home Janet, I can't tell you how much we missed you, I think you should spend this week taking things easy though, to be on the safe side, I will be willing you to get straight through to your GP this morning so that you get your appointment,  remember to 'lay it on thick'  make sure they know how important it is that you are seen.  Our Surgery opends at 8.30am, if you get through by 9 its a miracle that's constantly redialling too!  Then you have the rask of getting through the 'Gestapo' on reception,  they are a rare breed, I think they are trained to squeeze information out of you, I beat them at their own game now and give them every detail no matter how graphic, it has definitely worked as they magic up an appointment to get uou off the phone!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†  In all seriousness I hope that get you seen and sorted soonest, sending gentle hugs my lovely XXX  

Ps. I have tried to make sure everything is where you left it behind the counter, the girls are looking forward to having your Sunday Roasts back on the menu πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I didn't get to show my card yesterday so I am sharing it today,  I used my Zig Clean Colour Markers to colour my butterfly,  they worked 'ok' on Pink Frog card but did start to 'pil' as I tried to blend the colour to get a lighter edge, I love how it turned out though, I really love the bright colours on the white tag and the stark contrast between the white tag and the kraft card blank. 

The bottom photo is all of our cards together ❤️  I have to say that there is nothing better than crafting with friends,  we literally didn't stop talking from 11.30am until we left at around 5pm, such a lovely Saturday afternoon,  I can't wait to do it again soon  

Thank you so much Karen for all they work you put into preparing our project, you are a natural instructor 😍 xxx

I hope that you all have a marvellous Monday, 

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra xxx



5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Your card is beautiful along with everyone else’s 😍
    Janet, hope you manage to get a doctors appointment today. Fingers crossed you’re on the mend. Take care xx
    I’m off work this week, so will have plenty of time for crafting ☺️
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Thank you for your 'welcome back' and best wishes.
    I am now going to start my 'marathon' on the telephone. I have everything crossed I can get sorted re meds etc.
    HUGE HUGS to you all. Take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone.
    All our cards are so pretty and yes, love to do this again asap. Do you think they would mind if we did some at Ally Pally together after lunch ? πŸ˜„
    Lovely to see you back in the cafe' Janet. R & R and slowly back to K & N and paper crafting. Gentle hugs are sent for you and Jim.
    Sonia, have a nice week off and rest up if you can. Happy crafting hopefully at times.
    Lilian, sending you some extra hugs as well. Take care.
    Brenda, many hugs for you and John.
    Had a nice walk around our houses this morning and ended up for a coffee at the lakeside cafe'. Sunny but very cold winds.
    Have a nice day everyone . Hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you enjoyed the little project we did I enjoyed getting it ready Thanks but I certainly wouldn’t call myself a natural instructor πŸ₯΄
    I hope you have been lucky Janet in getting an appointment SANDRA is right you have to lay it on thick especially as you have just come out of hospital
    Not sure we could craft at Ally Pally as it means taking stuff with us which adds to the weight of the shopping we will be doing🀣
    Enjoy your time off Sonia
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in today. Your card is so pretty, those pens blend do beautifully and I love the colours you chose. It was so good crafting together. Could we set up zoom get togethers to craft? It would be good to do something all together and maybe along with anyone else who would like to join in too.
    Hope you get on ok with whichever meds you end up taking my lovely xx
    Janet, I hope you managed to get through to your gp to sort out your meds etc. without a fight this morning! Xx
    I’m going to try and get a challenge card started this evening. Not sure what I’m going to use yet, lots to choose from🀭 Sending hugs to you all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete