Tuesday 7 February 2023

A pretty Wings Challenge card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

How are you all this fine Morning?  We had a glorious day yesterday,  beautiful blue skies and sunshine 🌞 

We spent the majority of the day at the hospital,  it was a little frustrating,  they did nothing to help her hugely swollen knee and elbow!   The man we saw was a Research Doctor not a Rheumatologist, he said he was sorry she was struggling,  I asked him to go and find a Rheumatology Dr but he couldn't.. her appointment was supposed to be in November but hospital keep changing it, she is panicking because she is off backpacking in Bali next month, I have told her to keep messaging them for an earlier appointment.

Today's card is something a little different,  I used my Hero Arts Leafy Swirls die create a background,  in Old olive ink, next I stamped the butterfly onto white card, add clear embossing powder and heat set.  I added a tiny sentiment too, inks and card are Old oil ink, i added 3 tiny diamantes on the swirls.  I hope you like the card.

Have a lovely day Ladies, 

Sending love and hugs, 

Sandra                                                                                  xxxxxx


6 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    A very pretty card SANDRA. This comes in my 'less is more' selection and I love the gold.

    It's K&N this afternoon for me and I foolishly offered to do a 'take and make' for today so it will be a panic morning as I pack my bag, check everything is in -kits/extras in case of mistakes etc etc and then check again and again. By lunch time I'll be a wreck. I'll send a picture of the card.

    HUGS are winging their way to you all with loads of extras for all in need especially Dear Friend BRENDA.Please take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame that yesterday’s appointment was a bit of a disappointment I hope she gets seen soon Did he have last week’s biopsy results?
    Your card is very pretty I thought the butterfly was part of the original background- one of these die cut and emboss folders
    I must finish the other 40th Birthday card today or those pesky paintbrushes will get lost I will send a photo I have a 7 year old card to do to - my great nephew
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning ladies
    Gorgeous card Sandra .
    Sending hugs for Rebecca and hoping she be alright.
    Brenda, extra hugs for you too.
    Lilian, take it easy and wishes for you getting better, hug
    Thinking of our missing friends, hoping you are alright and
    one day feel that you can come back to the cafe'. Take care all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    I love your card today, it’s beautiful 😍
    Sorry to hear about Becca’s appointment yesterday, fingers crossed she gets another one before she goes away.
    After a very foggy start here it’s turned in to another lovely sunny day. It makes so much of a difference when the sun is shining.
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in today.
    What a pretty card. I love that swirl and the butterfly is lovely. Sorry to hear poor Becca didn’t get any help yesterday. I do hope she manages to be seen very soon. How are you feeling today my lovely? xx
    Brenda, sending gentle hugs xx
    Janet, I’m sure K&K went well. I would be just like you though with checking and rechecking that you hade everything packed. Looking forward to seeing the card you all made xx
    Haircut for me thank goodness, and a mooch round the shops for odds and ends that Gem and I needed. Blooming hips are still not very good, they need some warmer weather. But then can’t complain as the weather hasn’t been too bad really has it. Hope you all sleep well. Sending you hugs. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, sorry late again, been watching the dreadful news about the earthquake in Turkey. So many dead and caught in the rubble.

    Sandra loved your card today, as you know green Is not one of my favourite colours but this one is so peaceful looking, suitable for many occasions.
    Back still bad, so haven’t done much today. Hope Becca gets a further appointment soon.
    Brenda thinking of you, hope all is going well.

    Sending big hugs to all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete