Friday 3 February 2023

Our Next Challenge

 










Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Its finally the weekend!!  I am ready for it too, the weather is supposed to be milder too so O am looking forward to getting out of this house. I am craving fresh air!  The antibiotics have started to work on my kidney which is a huge relief, hopefully it will last past the end of the antibiotics!  

Our Next Challenge 

I think that you might have guessed that our next Challenge is going to be 'Things with Wings' modtly inspired by all the magazines that I've read this week, everything has butterflies,  the new Creative Stamping has two full A4 sheets of things with wings too. 

There are so many different things you could choose, 2 many to name!  It's one of our favourites! 

I hope you enjoy the challenge,  

I hope that you all have an enjoyable Friday, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                  xxxxxx 

6 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    We still have high winds but at least it isn't raining just very damp.

    Well it's come round to that day again when I have a session of 'swearing' and Mr Tesco is deliverying our weekly shop.

    HUGS are winging their way to you all.Have a good week-end whatever you have planned take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the challenge and some lovely cards to inspire us
    Out dancing tonight and looking forward to a lazy-ish weekend My sister in law will be visiting to collect the card that MICHELE helped me with - again thank you so much and other than that nothing planned
    So pleased that the antibiotics seem to be working
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, really dull miserable day here.
    Sorry I missed yesterday, wasn’t feeling very good, results of Tuesday.
    Love the idea for the challenge this week, and lovely samples for inspiration.
    I started to do this weeks, but I think it’s heading for the bin. Shall have to think up something else.

    Sandra so glad you are feeling a bit better, and the antibiotics seem to be working.
    I have just come back from the dentist, had two fillings, more next week.

    Have a good day all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in today. Beautiful cards to inspire us today. And a lovely challenge. Can’t wait to see all of the fluttering cards. I’m so glad to hear that your meds are starting to work on your kidneys. Hope they work all the way down too my lovely 🤞xx
    Brenda, I am thinking of you, sending gentle hugs and hoping that all goes well, whatever that turns out to be. Love and hugs Sue xx
    It’s a dull day here and looking like rain so Pop and I will probably get wet. Sending love to you all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Ooh a great challenge for next week 😃 There’ll be no surprise with what I’m going to use 🦋
    Glad to hear the antibiotics are working xx
    Thinking of you Brenda, sending love and hugs 🥰
    Lilian, I hope you’re ok, and not in too much discomfort after your trip to the dentist xx
    Luke was due to have his driving test this afternoon….they cancelled it an hour before! So frustrating 🙁
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone
    Great cc for next week. Tomorrow tho I must get the cc for this week put together. I had it planned for today but Mr Sandman got around at last and knocked me out until now this evening when I feel up for anything, so typical or what......
    Sending special hugs for our Brenda and hoping you be alright, Sandra that the meds will sort you out and for our Lilian that you be fine and to anyone else who need some. I have plenty of hugs to give away so need fighting please.
    Have a good night everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete