Sunday 16 June 2024

Your TicTacToe Cards

 







Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

Are you all having a good weekend so far?, ours has been okay so far, yesterday was mostly spent shopping,  food shopping mostly, then to Hobbycraft to get some balloons for Becca's party today, my goodness what a rip off,  we got a gold foil 3 & 0 and had them filled,  it came to around £20 !!!😲
We have got the BBQ to go to this afternoon for Father's Day and Becca's birthday,  so should be a nice relaxed day for Paul,  although I or think he would rather be in the garden 😉!  Big social gatherings are not his thing! 
Are you all seeing family today? 

Let's see your cards for the TicTacToe Challenge...

Lilian 

Lilian's Description:

Hello , here is my card for this week.
The tic tac toe I’ve used are: 
Flowers, square, stencil.

More ephemera cut outs.
Small Tim Holtz stencil with brushed corduroy ink.

I love your card Lilian,  such a perfect New Home card,  I love the cat in the window and all of those lovely plants, a lit of fussy cutting but definitely worth it. 
These ephemera cut outs you have a lovely,  thank you so much for taking part my lovely XXX 


Karen 

Karen's Description:

I made this this afternoon 
Flower (Daisy B) - Circle - Stencil (Aall & Create)
Glossy Accents on centre of flower and on heart of ScanNcut sentiment 
Note to self Glossy Accents doesn’t work on ScanNCut ink!

Such a great card, sometimes the simplest designs have the bigger impact.  That sentiment font is amazing!  
Thank you so much for taking part Karen XXX 

Maria 


Maria's Description; 

One colour, flowers and embossed sentiment.

Oh Maria that stamped image is so beautiful,  I am so pleased you left that lovely floral image as the main focus of the card, your ribbons are perfectly matched too.   
Thank you so much for taking part my lovely XXX 

Sue

Sue's Description:

My first card for so long. The flower dies are ones I have had for ages, possibly from Temu. I don’t remember where I got the sentiment die from. Love Sue xx

I have seen these dies on Pinterest and really like them, I wonder what make they are, I'll have to do some research!  Lovely to see that you felt like crafting again Sue.
Thank you so much for taking part XXX 


*****************

I hope that you all enjoy the rest of the weekend, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies Tic Tac Toe produces such different styles of cards I made another one yesterday morning, had lunch and then couldn’t find it to photograph I’d buried it under a magazine!
    This afternoon we are seeing daughter and family at a local eatery So I don’t k ow if we’re having a lunch or afternoon tea or just a drink
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I love all of your beautiful cards today 😍
    Sorry, I haven’t been crafting lately….had a tough couple of weeks. I’m off now until Thursday, so fingers crossed I may get to do some.
    Off to visit mum and dad this afternoon, then Luke and Hayley coming over this evening. Hopefully get chance to video call with James, Mollie and Teddy too ☺️
    Enjoy the BBQ this afternoon, I hope the weather stays nice.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Lovely challenge cards ladies, I love them all 🥰
    Hoping that you all have a nice day celebrating. the dad's that are around and we are lighting a candle for the ones that are gone this evening . OH had a funny card from the son in Spain with some lovely words and son in Lisbon sent a lovely message this morning. He doesn't want to go anywhere today but there are plenty of football to watch on TV so he's quite happy 😊
    Have a nice day everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. H Sandra and all looking in. Love all of the beautiful challenge cards. I finally feel like my crafting mojo is back 😄 Now will make time to do it. I will try to get Chris’s anniversary card work with the challenge sketch as I know I can change it around to suit but I might be asking for your help. Hope today went well for Paul and Becca xx
    I hope everyone had a good day celebrating or remembering our dads.
    Maria, I love the lit candle. Is this a Swedish tradition? Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi late again, sunny but cold.

    Love all the cards today, wish I could do the arty style, but I always end up with a mess.
    Goodnight all Lilian

    ReplyDelete