Wednesday 26 June 2024

A lovely card from Our Janet

 


Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

Oh what I'd give to be beside the seaside right now, just for the breeze!  Lucy and I popped into Witney yesterday afternoon for a spot of lunch and to get a few bits of shopping, the atmosphere in town centre was lovely with everyone sitting outside cafés enjoying the sun.  We opted to have our lunch inside in the cool air conditioned air. 

I received this lovely card from our Janet yesterday with a little catch up note inside,  it was so lovely to hear from you Janet, I'm so pleased that you made it to Knit & Natter and that you have been out on your scooter.  Your confidence will grow each time you go out on it, I hope you come to enjoy the freedom it gives you.  Thank you so much for the absolutely gorgeous card my lovely XXX

I hope that you all manage to stay cool and enjoy the sunshine,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh Janet! What a beautiful card You must have been thrilled to receive it I love those background dies Where are they from? I am so pleased to see you crafting and that you’re beginning to get some enjoyment from your mobility scooter
    We lost our bowls match and boy! at 6pm the heat in that sun was terrific Thank goodness I used my “cool” towel We have another match this afternoon (2.30 start) Hopefully this breeze will pick up a bit
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card from Janet, what a lovely surprise ☺️
    Glad to hear you’re getting out and about Janet xx
    Karen, I hope it wasn’t as hot playing bowls this afternoon. Did you win?
    Sandra, glad you and Lucy had a nice day together yesterday.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card from our Janet. Nice that you got out with your scooter and have been to K&N.
    Lovely Sandra that you and Lucy went out for lunch together. It's so beautiful at the moment and I am feeling better with the fibromyalgia.
    Guess it's getting a few degrees cooler at the weekend so enjoy while it last.
    Sending many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, yes it’s been hot here as well, sat out for a short time this morning.

    A lovely card from Janet, glad to hear you are enjoying your scooter, I’m thinking of getting one, but not sure.

    Lovely that you had a lovely time with Lucy yesterday, my daughter is hoping to come for the weekend for a couple of days.

    Must see if I can get a card done tomorrow before family arrive.
    I’ll say goodnight, and hope you have a good one. Lilian

    ReplyDelete