Sunday 23 June 2024

Your Sketch Challenge cards

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 


Your TicTacToe Challenge cards 

Sonia


Sonia's Description:

Good luck card for James when he starts his new job.
I used My Mind’s Eye papers. The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

Lovely card for James, the sketch worked perfectly for this card.  Those MME papers are lovely, I have quite a few of their 6x6 paper pads, I've had them years,  thankfully they don't seem to date!! 
Thank you so much for supporting this weeks challenge XXX 

Karen


Karen's Description,:

Here’s a challenge card
It’s for my cousin’s wife She is from New Zealand and it’s her birthday next week She has just received her British citizenship.  The papers are from a serif digikit. 

Now you just couldn't buy a card that personalised,  its perfect, I love all the little details, the cupcake looks like its been stitched!  I just know that when she opens your card her face will light up, it will bring a huge smile!  You absolutely nailed it Karen, thank you so much for supporting the challenge XXX


Maria


Maria's Description:

I Thought I would try for a different colour scheme. Have had this book with brown and cream for years  but hardly used it  . Embossed one piece and stamped the other. Used dies for the rest. 
I'm quite happy with it myself and going to put it away now until Glenn's birthday August. 

Oh Wow Maria, your card is Amazing, I absolutely love the colour palette you have used.  Every element works perfectly from the embossed background piece to the feather embellishment.       Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge my lovely XXX 


Lilian 

Lilian's Description: 

Hi, this is my card for this week’s challenge, probably not quite following the sketch, did my best.
Used more of my cut aparts, and my paper from stamping up with some industrial papers. 

Lilian your card is so lovely,  those 'cut aparts' are such a useful addition to your craft stash,  can I ask which company they are from please?? 
I love how you have mixed the soft, delicate floral image against the industrial  background, they compliment each other perfectly! 
Thank you so much for taking part my lovely   I do hope that some of your pain & discomfort eases soon XXX


Sue

Sue has used a selection of papers from her stash for this Christmas card, I do love the music paper and that pretty wide gold ribbon in the background,  a great idea using that as one of the layers. 

Thanks so much Sue for supporting this weeks challenge XXX 


*********************

Thanks once again Ladies, your support means so much ❤️ 

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love & hugs to all,

Sandra xxxx




5 comments:

  1. Great cards ladies I love how you have interpreted the sketch
    Note to self - the Aall and Create die on the blue card cuts it out AND I thought each shape was a regular shape but no it’s not I have trimmed it wrong I created the blue card on Serif (as is all of the rest) and hadn’t saved it
    I’ve been awake since 4 am! Managed to persuade the boys to go back to sleep but I couldn’t! Getting ready to take the boys home and then we’re off to the Bowls club for a competition I’m only going to make the numbers up I am bound to come last!
    Have a great day everyone and hope the sun is shining xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone.
    Beautiful cards, I love them all. It was a bit trickier with all the layers but it was also fun to do.
    Another beautiful day so the washing is on the line and will be dry in no time.
    Have a lovely day everyone. Hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Lovely cards on display today ☺️
    A long, busy, hot day at work and I’m ready for a day off tomorrow.
    Hope you’re all enjoying the sunshine
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, fog and drizzle here today, I want some of the summer you have been having.

    I love all the cards to day, all so different, I found it quite difficult to follow the sketch, hope I do better next week.

    Karen hope you enjoy your bowls tonight.

    Have a good evening all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Lovely challenge cards ladies. How funny that we all used some brown shades this week.
    Sandra i
    I hope you and Paul have been in the garden today xx
    I hope you all had a good day. I haven’t done anything apart from doze as I didn’t sleep well last night. Going to go and sit at my desk after dinner to see if my mojo is around!
    Karen, it’s great to hear that Oscar was ok with the changes in his bedroom. Not so great that you had a very early start. I bet you have had a nap today. You wouldn’t have it any other way though would you 🥰
    Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete