Monday 17 June 2024

Maria's Fun fold card

 



Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

Yesterday felt a little more like summer, we had a day of warm sunshine and plenty of clouds,  it turned a bit chilly when the sun went in though.  I hope that you all had an enjoyable day, making the most of that glimpse of the Sun.  

The rain & clouds certainly didn't deter the tourists in Bourton On The Water,  it was jam packed as we drove through,  can you believe a place that is reliant on Tourism has no places for coaches to park? It causes absolute mayhem as these big coaches packed with tourists just stop randomly on the side of the road for their passengers to alight.  It must be a nightmare for the coach drivers. We saw a coach load of Chinese children,  I'd say around the age of 5 or 6, they looked tiny, it got us thinking about where they were from,  surely parents don't send their little ones overseas without them??  Maybe they were just from a Chinese school, there are lots of things to entertain the little ones in Bourton,  Model Village,  Bird Land, Butterfly Maze and Motor Museum.  

Maria made the fun fold card that I did tutorial for last Saturday, I have no idea what the fold is called though 🤔.  

I love the pretty blue floral paper you have used Maria,  the three panels work beautifully with those lovely floral toppers you have used.   

Thank you so much for having a go at the tutorial, it makes it all worth while.  You have made a beautiful example 😍 XXX

I hope that you all have a good start to your week, 

Love & hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maria
    I will have a go at some point These days I don’t card make very often for varying reasons
    Yesterday was lovely and very warm out of the wind We spent the afternoon with family and some of their friends at The Farm Yard at Tewinbury Farm listening to live music It was lovely to see the little ones playing together
    Man coming to clean the ovens and hob today - well worth the money in my opinion
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Thank you for showing the card I followed from your instructions. Pretty easy so you can all make it.
    We have sunshine ! 🤗. Did a little tidy up in the garden and some swear words 😉 sister in law and her husband coming up to us tomorrow. OH is watching football on the TV later so I'm going to sit outside and read, must take the opportunity when it's sunny 😎 at last 😊
    Have a lovely day everyone. Hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, it’s sunny but still a chilly wind.
    Watching the tennis, back in this country and on grass, so much better to watch than when they play on the red clay.

    Maria great card, I must have a go at making one. Glad you have some warm sun.
    Sandra hope you are feeling better, take it easy.

    My legs and back are bad again, going to see if I can get some stronger pain killers, that’s if I can get through on the phone.

    Have a good evening all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Maria your card is great, I love the beautiful blue papers you have used xx
    Sandra, I hope you aren’t in quite so much pain now xx
    Lilian, fingers crossed that you manage to get some stronger pain meds xx
    Karen,lovely that you got to watch the boys playing yesterday. And your oven looks wonderful xx
    Brenda and Janet, sending gentle hugs to you both xx
    Takecare. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely fun fold card Maria. I stick waiting for my mojo to return. I didn’t even make a card for John for our wedding anniversary (63 years today ) John jokes that’s three life sentences…. but he is still smiling. Bless him xxx.
    Yesterday was spent at daughters in Essex, both daughters and son in laws plus three grandchildren all there, it was a lovely day. A great Family Father’s Day. The other three away ….. Two grandchildren at university and one visiting his OHs family in York. They all sent lovely messages.
    Today I had a hospital appointment and procedure, it was and still is very uncomfortable, I had a prolapse. Sorry ladies to much information!!! So since then I have spent the day resting.
    Hope your day was more exciting.
    Big Hug, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete