Sunday 19 March 2023

Your Challenge cards

 



Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I want to start by wishing you all a Very Happy Mother's day, you ladies are literally my whole life, I don't know what I would do day to day without you to turn to!  You are my strength and encouragement my support and inspiration and I love you all dearly ❤️ 🥰😘

Now lets look at what you have made for this weeks challenge......

Your Challenge Projects 

Brenda





Two beautiful cards coloured is pretty Spring colours, your colouring is incredible Brenda, I absolutely love the cute girl stamps.  The colouring you have done in the background works perfectly too.  I am sure that they won't be in Ann's card box for long.
Anne if you are looking in, we would love to see one of your cards, sending love and hugs your way xxx 
Brenda thank you so much for sharing your cards this week, it fills me with joy being able to share your cards xxx

Karen



Karen's Description:

Card 1:  I did this Make and Take at Ally Pally My 2 friends did it too and thought Mica Magic was amazing It looks different to when I bought it and tried to tell them that I’d sold my big box on So maybe the smaller boxes are different and better

Card 2:  Looks very ‘wavy’ in photo but is OK
New Woodware stamp heat embossed with silver and I’ve rediscovered Nuvo drops!

Two fantastic cards Karen, I do agree with you about the Mica Magic,  Danielle had them and having played with them I think they don't have much mica in them, you seem to have to work so hard at getting decent depth of colour, the pops of yellow in your card above look vibrant but the pink/purples don't.  I love the stamp though and your colouring is amazing. 

Your Christmas card is lovely,  the tree is so different but I love it, I also love the colours of the Nuvo drops you have used, you could make it look so different my using different mediums to colour it. Woodare have some amazing designs.  Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 


Lilian 



Lilian's Description:

Hi,  Here are my two cards for this week. The stamps are very old ones that I found when I was looking for spring stamps. The tulips are stamps and coloured with my zig water colour pens. The lantern stamp is stamped with Olympia green versa mark ink and coloured once again with zig water colour pens.

2 beautiful cards Lilian,  your tulips are coloured so perfectly,  your shading is an inspiration,  I love the little corner stamp you have used too. 
I'm not sure of the flower on your secon card, is it an Anenome ? Whatever it is the colouring is inspirational.  Again I love the little bits of stamping on the base card, it really ties the two layers together.  
Thank you so much for taking part my lovely,  enjoy spending time with your family this weekend XXX 


Sonia



Sonia's Description:

Card 1: I’ve used a LOTV image and sentiment. I thought the image fitted well with the ‘Spring’ challenge. I used the Pink Fresh Studio Floral Lace background and patterned paper from my stash.

Card 2:  I made this card for a resident at work, who requested an Anniversary card. I die cut the heart and stamped and heat embossed the text stamp which was one of the freebies from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine. The flowers are Spellbinders. I added an Anniversary sentiment inside.

2 gorgeous cards Sonia, the first card is so cute, it would be perfect for so many occasions, you can't go wrong with a LOTV image.  That background die works perfectly with any card. 

Your second card is a perfect an Anniversary,  I bet your resident loved it, by the way that freebie script stamp is amazing!  Thank you so much for two amazing Challenge cards my lovely XXX 

Sue

Sue's Description:

For this card I used a combination of Sizzix dies and Old unbranded stamps. The Brickwork embossing folder is from Aall&Create. 

Sue such a gorgeous card, I love the scene you have created through the aperture, everything works so perfectly together, you must be so pleased with how it turned out my lovely.. Thank you so much for taking part XXX 

***********************

Ladies thank you so much, your cards are amazing,  thank you, thank you,  thank you ❤❤❤

I hope that you all have a wonderful Mothers Day, your Children are truly blessed having you as Mums xxx

Love and extra big hugs today,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 



7 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Happy Mother’s Day to you all 😘💐❤️
    Sandra, thank you 😘 You, your blog and all of you lovely ladies are such an inspiration and our friendships mean so much to me 😍😘 xx
    I’m loving all of the cards on display today, they’re all beautiful 😍
    I hope you all have a lovely, relaxing day.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning everyone
    Wow what a way to start Mothering Sunday. All cards so beautiful and bursting with inspiration. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

    We had a mixture of weather yesterday sunny one minute and then rain the next.
    Today is going to be a restful one as the beginning of theweek is busy with my 'foot' lady tomorrow and K&N on Tuesday. I have everything crossed that I'll be there.
    It was a good visit to the surgery on Friday there was only one result not back just waiting for that.

    I hope everyone has a good day whatever you have planned.HUGS are on their way to you all. Please take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone and a Happy Mothering Sunday 💐
    Wonderful challenge cards ladies, I love them all 💞
    Have a great day whatever you are doing. Big hugs to you all 🙂🤗🦋 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely challenge cards today, I always look at your challenge cards and think I wish I had thought of doing that, ladies you are all so inspiring. xx
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - I hope you are all enjoying your Mother’s Day however you are spending it.
    Take care everyone, hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just travelling home from a busy day at the Ideal Home exhibition Bought some kitchen gadgets including a milk frother
    Was amazing to see furniture/and house add-ons Some reasonably priced some not so
    Happy Mothering Sunday to all you wonderful women
    The cards are truly inspiring
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, a bit warmer today.
    Happy Mothering Sunday everyone, hope you all had a lovely day.

    Feeling a bit flat, now that the family have gone home, had a lovely time with them. Next time they are coming for the coronation, so we can watch it together.
    Todays cards are all different, lovely designs, and plenty of inspiration.
    Hugs to all, Lilian


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra and all looking in today.
    Sorry I haven’t been in since Thursday, I thought I had! Beautiful inspirational cards for the great challenge, will have to have a think of what to do.
    Love yesterdays saying. As always it’s very true🤭🤣
    I hope you aren’t suffering too much after the travelling yesterday my lovely.
    And I hope everyone has had a lovely day.
    Great cards to enjoy and to inspire me.
    Brenda, I always think the same as you, the “why didn’t I think of doing that ….” when you see the other ladies cards 😁
    I’m wishing you all a good nights sleep. Sending love and hugs. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete