Friday 10 March 2023

It's Friday!!

 









Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Today is a special day for Paul and I as it the anniversary of the day we met back in 1988 !!

How are you all this chilly Friday morning ?  Thankfully the antibiotics have taken the edge off of the discomfort of the Uti/Interstitial cystitis,  which is a huge relief, especially as we are going to Ally Pally on Sunday, that would have been a nightmare!   
I have made a list, not that I ever stick to a list, there are a few things I need consumable wise, a new Versafine Clair black ink for starters!  A couple of Aall & Create stamp sets too!!  To me the best part of the day is meeting up with you ladies, sadly the numbers have dwindled over the years but I still get as excited, the other thing I love is seeing the craft Demo's, it's great to see new ideas and new products. We always come away very inspired, as long as we can remember what we watched!!  I remember back in the day Paul would be doing trips back to the car throughout the day, I'm sure he is glad that we don't buy as much these days for more than running back to the car!  Online shopping is very competitive these days.  

Our Challenge 


As with the last challenge we will continue the 'Spring' theme for another week, I have added some inspiration above, including some of your cards for a similar challenge in 2020.  It's nice to look back and not one of the designs is dated, Sone great inspiration for next week too.

I hope that you all have a relaxed Friday,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx





6 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    from an EXTREMELY WHITE SHEFFIELD.
    We are well and truly snowed in this moring. My milkman hasn't managed to get to me this morning and I'm not holding my breathe that Mr Tesco will get to deliver before noon.

    It's that 'swear' word day so you all know my plan for today.
    HUGS on their way to you all. If having to venture out please take great care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you Janet I hope the snow doesn’t last too long and that Mr Tesco can get through at least
    What lovely inspiration! I’d totally forgotten about the ones I have made I think I need to visit at least one of them and see I can make a similar one
    I’m looking forward to Sunday I love to see things in the flesh but meeting up is the best thing I do have a list but like SANDRA I doubt I will stick to it!
    As forecast (strangely accurate for a change it is trying to snow here
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in today. What beautiful bright and cheerful cards to help us through a grey day if your weather is the same as we have here. I have a couple finished so must take photos and send them to you my lovely. Your gorgeous Poppy Thrinchie is my most favourite 🥰 I have been rough for the last couple of days and I hope you keep feeling better and ok for Sunday. so looking forward to seeing you Sandra and Karen.
    Maria, I’m sorry you are not well. You will miss the show won’t you. But as Sandra said we don’t buy as much at shows now do we. Feel better soon xx
    I hope you all have as good a day as possible. Sending love and hugs to you all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    I hope you and Paul have a lovely time celebrating your ‘anniversary’ 🥂
    Glad the antibiotics are helping.
    Enjoy Ally Pally on Sunday everyone who’s going 😊 Will look forward to hearing all about it. Sorry you’re not well enough to go Maria, hope you’re feeling better soon xx
    Janet, hope you’re not snowed in for too long. Stay warm xx
    Have a good evening everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all,
    Love all the cards for inspiration today, my room is in such a muddle, can’t find anything, will have bite the bullet and have a good soft out.

    How I wish I could see you all at Ally Pally, have a lovely time, always good to see things in the “ flesh”.

    I have made my first trinchie, quite difficult to keep the proportions right. Quite enjoyed it, thought I’d try one each week.
    Have a good evening, what ever you have planned. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY of the day you met Sandra and Paul, the day that led to the happy ever after xxx
    What a lovely spring display today, it really helps you realise spring is just around the corner. Pleased you have a list for Ally Pally. The last time I had a list most of the items were not available…. But I still managed to spend an amazing amount on things I …. NEEDED!!!
    Take care everyone, hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete