Wednesday 8 March 2023

Poppies Thrinchie

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

Did you ladies get any snow?  We had a very light dusting, it was jolly cold though!  The girls took my to the GP Surgery and afterwards Sophie treated us to lunch in Fairford, it was lovely getting out of the house, even though I wasn't feeling a 100&, we then all chose a cake or Cookie pie as a treat!  

Todays Thrinchie theme is Poppies the background was one of the backgrounds i made a couple weeks ago, I added some more red to it in the form of Distress Oxide Candied Apple, the red circles were part of the background,  I added some background stamping in the same colour, then added a tiny bit of black ink. Next I used a tiny grass stamp from Aall&Create Papaver Poppies, to add detail along the bottom, I stamped the poppy and seed head abmnd added some colour using the candied apple DO with a waterbrush,  building up the colour as each layer dried, I added some tiny white dots to add brightness to the poppy,  then fussy cut and adhered to my Thrinchie, I then found a stamp that had P for poppy so I used that as I didn't have the word poppy,  luckily though I had the Theme on the panels that Karen made for me. I finished with some white splatters as usual. 

I hope everyone's appointments went well, mine was frustrating,  more antibiotics!!!

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx



5 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    What a beautiful poppy SANDRA.The ideal image for that lovely background.
    Hoping the antibiotics kick in and you get some relief.

    It's Freedom Day for me today! I can go back to my normal foodand drink. I can hear my coffee machine already calling and a little choc this evening.

    Have a good dayeveryone. HUGS are winging their way to you all. Stay safe and take care.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are motoring along with these Thrinchies The poppy is beautiful
    How sad that you’re back on antibiotics Your urology appointment can’t come soon enough
    Enjoy your coffee and chocolate Janet I have a stress echo in a couple of weeks and have to avoid caffeine for 12 hours We have a sprinkling of snow and I need to go for a blood test today Hopefully the roads will stay clear and there won’t be much traffic
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your Thrinchie 😍 The poppy is beautiful.
    We woke up to quite a covering of snow ❄️❄️ Fortunately most of its now melted apart from on the rooftops and a bit on the grass.
    Janet, enjoy your coffee and getting back to eating normally 😊
    Sandra, fingers crossed these antibiotics help xx
    Hope you’re all having a good day. Stay warm
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Beautiful Thrinchie, love poppies.
    Janet, hope you enjoyed your coffee and the chocolate tonight 😊 hoping you both doing well.
    Sorry Sandra to hear that your UTI is not gone. Sending you some special wishes and hugs for it to get better.
    Lilian, hope you are alright.
    Sue, feel better. Take care of yourself.
    Brenda, what a day you had at the hospital. Hope you had some rest today.
    As the temp gone into minus this evening the snow 🌨️ I laying nicely on everything. At least we won't get as much as my parents had, ca twenty centimeters over the last few days ☃️
    Hoping you had a good day as possible, me I'm tired, sore body and sore throat 😞
    Have a good night. Many hugs to all 🤗 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello All, no snow but torrential rain.

    Sandra love your trinchie, the poppy stamp and colour are really lovely.
    I had a go, but found using such a small piece of paper, very difficult, must have another go , so used of using 9 -5 .

    Had an appointment to see the pharmacist again, all she wanted was to check my blood pressure,which luckily was a text book reading. They wanted to up my ramipril, but they only increase ed it a few weeks ago. So going to wait and see how it goes with this does.
    Karen hope the blood test went ok.
    Janet enjoy getting back to your usual treats.

    Sandra sorry to hear you are suffering again. Can they not speed up your appointment with the urologist.

    Big hugs to all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete