Thursday 16 March 2023

Thrinchie: Numbers

 


Good Thursday Morning Ladies, 

We have a lot of excitement in our house today as Lucy is buzzing around getting ready to see Flynn after just after 4 months, luckily we know exactly how she is feeling,  Lucy took me shopping today sp that we could get his favourite things in, he has requested Roast chicken for his first meal when he gets back.  So for this week only Friday night is roast night.  We are blowing the dust off of the scan & cut later to make him a welcome home banner. I remember getting them to make them as children for when Paul came home.  Her first hurdle is driving to Heathrow on her own on Friday morning, I did offer to go with her but its not an occasion you want your mum with you for !

Today's Thrinchie theme is Numbers.  I used a few different Aall&Create stamps to create this one,  the background was one of the pieces of the masterboard I made at the start of my Thrinchies journey. 

I hope that you all have a lovely Thursday,  

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 



4 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven’t done numbers yet I don’t think I’ve done Alphabets Yours is lovely I love the font of the numbers on AALL and Create stamps
    Don’t forget to let me know on Messenger if any of you want a set of cards or a list of themes
    I had a little play with one of my new goodies from Ally Pally I need to photograph it and send to Sandra
    Out dancing tonight Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Your Thrinchie is lovely, again with a great colour combo 😊
    So exciting to have Flynn coming home, Lucy will be on cloud nine. I bet Flynn is as excited too, being welcomed back home by your lovely family and a good home cooked roast dinner 🥰
    Doing a lat shift today, so might get some more crafting done this morning.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Another fabulous thrinchie and more of your great background.
    Lucy must be so excited and Flynn too to see eachother again. OH and I was apart once for nearly six months and it seemed like forever.
    I wish you all a good day whatever you are doing today. Sending many hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandraand all looking in today. Another lovely Thrinchie. You have smashed this style haven’t you.
    I am tempted but my attempt at ATCs was a nightmare, but the very special recipient was worth every bit of stress I felt 😘. Maybe the Thrinchies challenge would be a good way to try smaller scale crafting again?
    How lovely that Lucy has Flynn coming home tomorrow. The drive to get him won’t be quite as bad knowing that he will be at the other end but I bet she won’t sleep much tonight. You really do know how she is feeling don’t you. The longest Chris and I have been apart was 2 weeks at a time to 3months due to his shift pattern when he worked in London before I joined him. We had my aunt and uncle here for most of the day in the end. It was nice to sit and chat but I feel so tired now for some reason.
    I hope you feel a bit better tomorrow my lovely. All May all of you get at least some sleep. Sending my love. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete