Sunday 10 July 2022

Your Challenge Cards


 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

Whoa that was a warm night!! I hope that you all managed some sleep, today is set to be warmer than yesterday so relaxing is the only activity today, Lilian I think we should all come visit you so we can dip our toes in the sea! 

Let's have a look at your amazing Challenge cards ..


Janet

Janet's Description:

Both cards are made using STAMPERIA 'ROMANTIC' papers. I think this set is one of their best yet. All the embellishments are from my stash boxes. The card with the flowers and threaded ribbon is the card I will be taking to K&N on Tuesday as it's my turn for the ladies to make. I hope everyone will like it.

Janet I really smiled when I saw your cards for this weeks challenge because I have just bought this collection by Stamperia,  I love the books, the colour pallete is beautiful and the detail in the papers is stunning as always,  I couldn't find any inspiration on line and I open up your email and see your cards, beautiful and so inspirational. 
Thank you so much my lovely XXX 

Maria


Maria has shared this stunning Crystal Art card with us for this weeks challenge, a pretty image of sunflowers in a vase, I bet they really catch the light and sparkle Maria.  Such a lovely gift  for someone particularly as it takes so long to create. 
Thank you so much for taking part my lovely XXX 


Karen 





Karen's Description:

Card 1:  Here’s a challenge card A friend of mine has become a grandmother for the second time So I made this card for her I cannot remember the last time I made 3D flowers So these are very simple 
A mixture of SueW daisies and Spellbinder leaves The decoupaged bunny is a TL charisma CD-ROM and die xx
Card 2 & 3: Two Christmas cards on 4x4 card blank using SueW poinsettia and sentiment JL Ivy die
Not sure I like the gold mirri and red velvet card But I quite like the vellum and white

Karen thank you so much for three stunning cards for this weeks challenge.   Your first card is just adorable, such a cute rabbit image and those flowers work beautifully with it l.
Your Christmas cards are gorgeous, I love the red & gold one, the all white one is lovely too.
Thanks once again my lovely XXX 

Lilian 




Lilian's Description:

Here are my two cards for this weeks challenge..
The first one is a stamp from Honey Doo Crafts, using spun sugar and old paper oxide inks.
The second one is using stamping up Birthday Blooms, coloured with zig clean colour pens.
Looking forward to next weeks challenge. Lilian

Oh Lilian I have these stamps and you have really inspired me to get them out and use them.   The HoneyDoo card looks striking, so dramatic, I love it!!  Your second card is gorgeous,  I love your colouring and that lovely background.  Thank you so much for tearing yourself away from the Tennis long enough to make two challenge cards XXX 


Georgina 

Gina's Description:

Hi my card for the challenge.  I love House Mouse and poppies so I stamped and pencil coloured the stamp then cut two poppies out of some Hunkydory paper that my friend gifted to me.

Such a lovely card Gina, who doesn’t love House Mouse, so adorable, the image works so well with the poppy you have used.  
Do any of you remember Joanna Sheen demonstrating House Mouse products on C&C, her designs were incredible.  
Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Sonia



Sonia's Description:

For the first one I used Chloe’s snowflake circle die and Christmas roses. The sentiment is from the reindeer set, and the backing paper is from a Trim Craft pad.
The second card I made is for our weekend receptionist at work who’s leaving tomorrow. I used a LOTV image. The sentiment stamps are from SugarPea designs. The border is Tim Holtz, and the tiny flowers from a punch.

Oh Sonia, that snowflake circle is stunning,  those Christmas roses work so well with it, what a gorgeous Christmas card!! 

Super cute LOTV image, you have created the perfect card for showing the image off, I love that sentiment too. 

Thank you so much for two incredible challenge cards my lovely XXX 

Sue

Sue's Description:

Hi my lovely. 
I made some Distress Oxide backgrounds and the purple ones turned bright pink on the photos for some reason!
The colours used are:
Wild Violet, Seedless Preserves and Victorian Velvet, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw. 
The dies are freebies from Die Cutting this month and the sentiments are freebies from this months Simply Cards and  Papercraft. 
😘

Wow Sue these are amazing they could make great cards or perfect Journal pages.  I haven’t got atound to using those freebie dies yet but you have certainly inspired me to get them out and maybe use them for this weeks Mixed Media challenge. 
Thank you so much for taking part my lovely XXX 


*************************

Ladies thank you once again for another outstanding display of cards, so many different techniques and styles all inspired by 'Flowets', you are all amazing ❤️

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday,

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra 
xx❤️xx







6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and inspiration ladies I am sat in my favourite place in the garden with a lovely cuppa going through them
    SANDRA suggested I mat and layer the red and gold Christmas card OK it’s made it bigger than 4inches but does look a whole lot better- thank you
    We have a huge charity picnic today Another excuse to see the grandsons🀣 We won’t be going until about 3pm So hopefully the heat of the day will have passed and there is plenty of shade too
    I had to laugh at some young families being interviewed yesterday The parents all sported cap/hats but not the children Am I wrong in thinking children should have their heads protected?
    BTW I slept OK We decided at Salsa on Friday that if we go to bed thinking “it’s hot I’m never going to get to sleep” then we don’t sleep So I didn’t think of anything and I even had a duvet over me … psychological ….. maybe
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Another hot day already in the making so indoors for me though I will have my cycling shoes on from11.30 for another day of cycling with ice creams and cold drinks on hand.
    I love all this week's CCs with so much inspiration and so many different designs.
    I have a busy week ahead.

    The CAFE is OPEN usual hours though no lunch menu today. Have a good day whatever you may have planned.
    HUGS are on theirway to you all.Please take care and stay safe.
    YES KAREN children should always have hats on and also be covered from the sun.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, gosh it’s hot, but we have a little breeze, not much but at least it’s moving the air.
    I expect you know what I’m doing, going to be a fantastic match I think.

    The cards today are all lovely, so different from each other.
    I was going to do Christmas, but changed my mind when I found these stamps.
    Have a lovely day and yes Karen children should always wear a hat and a T-shirt, with plenty of sun screen. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Beautiful cards on display today, I love them all 😊
    Hope you’re all having a good day, and coping with the heat. It was another hot one at work, thank goodness for fans and some air conditioning!
    Lilian, I hope you’re enjoying the tennis, we are watching it too 😊
    I also agree about children wearing sun hats, lotion and loose clothing in this heat - just seen Prince George at Wimbledon in his shirt, tie and jacket πŸ™„πŸ˜” Poor lad must be so hot πŸ₯΅
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies.
    Fabulous cards. I love them all.
    Fun to see Sue's for I got those flowers, sat and cut some out and suddenly the slim one pinged over the floor and it's gone 🀭 Nice to see some more x -mas cards and more of Georgina's crafting.
    Very hot and hotter it will be so please take care everyone. Janet, nice to have some ice cream around but do be careful cycling in this heat πŸ™‚
    Many hugs to you all Maria πŸ€—❤️ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. A wonderful selection of beautiful cards today, love them all.
    Karen I love your red and gold one, that gorgeous deep red you have used with the gold looks so elegant. We do doubt ourselves don’t we xx
    I agree totally with children and babies always wearing hats, lots of sun cream and loose clothes. The other thing that is sadly missing are sunshades in prams and pushchairs. I mean the parasol type that can easily be moved around so the little one is shaded all of the time. Mum so often has a hat and sunglasses on and baby is left with the sun blazing down on them! And poor little Prince George, I know he has to learn to look well turned out but in this heat dressed as he was is ridiculous! I’m sad that his Mum and Dad didn’t use their common sense. If he had to look smart then why not thin cotton trousers and jacket and an open necked long sleeved shirt AND a hat would look suitable surely??? Sorry rant over x
    Maria it is so annoying when a die vanishes isn’t it. I hope you find it but until then I can cut you some of that flower just let me know what colours you would like xx
    I’m off to bed and will try Karen’s idea. You never know until you try do you. Sleep well everyone. Sending love and hugs. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete