Wednesday 6 July 2022

Flower Challenge card 3

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

I hope that the sun is shining upon you wherever you are today, we had a mixed day yesterday,  it was breezy enough to get two loads of washing dry, the sun was in and out all day,  it definitely felt cooler, if headlines are to be believed we are in for some warmer weather, I did see a headline that read "Essex to boil in Heatwave as Brits asked not to take baths " have you ever heard such nonsense?!  They were saying Kent was going to be hit with Saharan heat wave too.  I always think that this is the different Tourist Boards desperate attempt to get people to holiday at home.  I think the drama with airlines and airports is enough to put people off travelling.

Today's card I made yesterday morning,  using the new Happiness Abounds stamp and die set, one of the dies cuts that pretty lattice pattern into the card...

I layered the die cut white piece onto Gorgeous Grape and purple posy card.  To embellish the card I die cut some of the flowers from the Designer series paper that goes with the stamp set.  I arranged the die cut flowers around the fancy intricate background.  I added some leaves in too.
I stamped the sentiment and used a punch to add the fork tails to the label, I added a bow to finish the card and some faceted gems. 
I quite like how it turned out, I hope you like it too.

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. That’s a lovely card SANDRA I love how the flowers are big and blousy and really are the focal point of the card
    The team building day at a local farm was brilliant and what really made me emotional and encouraged is that it’s a working organic farm AND they have a Care Farmer team which adults with learning difficulties etc can work A young girl with Downs was so proud of her alpacas for instance It gives me hope that their are organisations out there that will help Oscar in the future
    Not much planned for today I need a rest
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A very pretty card today, love the cut out background and the flowers are beautiful 😊
    Karen, glad your team building day went well 😊
    It’s more cloudy here at the moment, after yesterdays blue skies and sunshine. I’ve heard it’s meant to get warmer next week too - but not sure about a heatwave! There’s one particular news publisher that always claims in the summer we’re going to have a heatwave, and then in the winter we’ll be buried in about 5 feet of snow! 😂
    Have a lovely day whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friends
    No sunshine here, only a grey sky and some ominous clouds.
    Sorry I didn't pop in yesterday but had visitors all day and cream tea at Frost which was really good.
    Loved your card Sandra and wondering if you have any of those colours of card for sale ? They are so nice and I'd like to have some.
    Have a good day everyone and stay safe. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening All, it’s been cloudy but is vey hot now, must dig out my summer duvet.

    Lovely Sandra, I Love those big flowers, they look as though you could almost smell them.
    Not much else going on, a lot of aircraft noise now, so I suppose they are training pilots ready for NATO, Lilian

    ReplyDelete