Friday 1 July 2022

Our Next Challenge

 










Good Friday Morning,

Welcome to July, lets hope it's full of sunshine and happiness 🌞

I hope you are well, take it easy on the 'swearing ' today Ladies, I'm sick of even thinking about housework this week, it is nice to have a spotless, Military March-Out standard home!  I think my body will be paying the price for another week.  

Georgina was so happy to read your lovely comments on her card yesterday,  she asked me to let you know that she is happy to send die cuts of the Christmas tree die to any of you x                        

Here is a little introduction from Gina ...

"My name is Gina (short for Georgina) I am 73 and eat, sleep and card make with a little time for cooking for my husband Ron (we have been together 40 years).  Thank you for allowing me to become part of this group.  The blog is my go to every day."

Gina you are most welcome into our Blog Family xxx

Our Next Challenge 

My garden was the inspiration for this weeks challenge, the huge spectrum of colours that nature fills our gardens with in the form of flowers is just incredible, the textures too,  my clematis and petunias are almost like velvet, the marigolds are bright and vibrant and have multilayered petals. There is something new to look at every day.

So with that in mind I would love to see you all create so lovely Flower themed projects,  cards, journal pages, 3D projects, anything you like.

I hope that you all have a lovely Friday,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 

5 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    Well we had torrential downpour to finish our day yesterday and it looks as though it continued throughout the night.

    A good Challenge SANDRA for the coming week SANDRA.

    I cannot believe we're into July - this year is just flying.
    You all know how my day is planned today. Yes it's that horrible 'swear' word day and of course Mr Tesco delivering this afternoon.

    The CAFE is ready and waiting for anyone who wishes to pop in at any time.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all. Please take care and stay safe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gina It’s lovely to see you join in At least in this cafe the cakes are calorie free!
    Great challenge SANDRA I might still carry on the Christmas theme with poinsettias
    OH is out dancing tonight I just might get to do some card making!
    Busy day at work So had better crack on
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies and welcome to Georgina, you are with like-minded. lovely ladies here and I am the nosy one 😊 so if you could tell us where you live and what kind of card making you like best, I love to know ? 😃
    Didn't the rain come down during the night, the plants needed it so it was good but we are now stuck with a very humid day here so more need to come with some thunder to clear it up.🙏
    Nice challenge for next week. Just need to find the stamps, not sure exactly where Son put them. Not going to get any order direct until the flooring have been changed (floorboards,carpet, painting and maybe the windows changed as well) this is on plan for the next 3 years I guess so nothing too soon. OH rolling his eyes every time I mention it 😉 Morning was spent going to the skip, Dunelm and then a quick shop in Lidl. Next will be some crafting ( yes, Sonia I managed to start anyway yesterday) 😊 and the later facetiming with family. It was some time ago, both mum and dad have have been quite ill, not covid, so be nice to see them again.
    Have a nice day all whatever you are up to, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Great challenge for next week, and some lovely inspiration. I’m with you Karen, and may continue with the Christmas theme 😊
    Hello Gina, nice to hear from you 😊 Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations 😊
    It’s been a long week, work wise, but I’m now off for 5 days 😀
    I need to finish my cards for this weeks challenge and Luke’s Birthday card for Sunday - can’t believe he’s going to be 23! 😳
    Hope you’re all having a good day. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone, sunny but very windy here today.
    Good challenge for next week, love flowers, although my garden is looking very battered.

    Sorry I missed yesterday, thought I had done it, my memory is shocking since covid. It seems to have destroyed all my little grey cells!

    Have a lovely evening all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete