Friday 15 July 2022

Our Next Challenge

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Friday again,  the weeks are flying by, talking of flying you'd have thought the airshow started yesterday,  it sounded like we had a full flying display throughout the day, I'm no fanatic but they do sound impressive and the display aerobatics are incredible, I just didn't have the energy to keep popping outside as one flew over.  We will probably sit out over the weekend,  Paul can tell me what they all are then too.  We went food shopping last night so that we don't have to go out over the weekend.  I'm not sure how the girls will get on as their whole journey to work is the route to the Airshow,  Paul said people were queuing at 6am for gates to open this morning.  I've told the girls to explain to their boss and show him our route guide.

Our Next Challenge 

I found this TicTacToe Challenge yesterday and thought it had lots of great categories,  I think we could make almost any card with it !! 

I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, I have a couple of ideas in mind. 

I hope that you all have a great Friday,  don't overdo the 'Swearing ' in this heat my lovelies, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today.
    A gorgeous tag yesterday in those lovely blues. Next weeks challenge has a great variety to choose from. I hope the girls don’t get held up too much over the weekend! Enjoy watching the planes from the comfort of your garden my lovely xx
    Lilian, enjoy the next few days with the family. I hope it isn’t too tiring for you xx
    Enjoy the slightly cooler weather everyone. Sending love and hugs to you all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of this TicTacToe I might even challenge myself to stay in a straight line! There’s so many lovely ideas I can see an AALL AND CREATE make coming on
    Take care everyone in this heat We’ve had lots of severe weather warnings (I bet MICHELE has too) at work Try and keep cool and if you have to go outside stay in the shade + there’s other ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Great tic tac toe challenge for next week, lots of variety 😊
    I finished the 2 birthday cards yesterday and then made a start on my mixed media piece for this week. Quite pleased with what I’ve done so far, and it was nice to just be able to sit and play 😊
    Hope you’re all managing to stay cool - I see a red warning has been put in place now for Monday and Tuesday, it’s going to be hot 🥵
    Lilian, have a lovely time with your family xx
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete