Saturday 11 November 2023

Mixed Up Saturday

 



Lest We Forget 



Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 


Today is all about making time to think about those that selflessly gave their lives so that we could live ours freely.  We shall remember them.

Paul has worked in the Office almost every day this week so today I am looking forward to NOT being woken by his alarm at 5.20am !!  I don't know about you ladies but as soon as I'm awake I have to get up to go to bathroom,  which my body does not thank me for, mostly because its before the time I take my medication, so I feel every ache and pain!  So being able to stay asleep untik 7.30am will be a real treat, for Paul too I'm sure!  We have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend which is lovely. 

Maria







Maria went to the NEC Craft show and has shared these three incredible display pieces, those carved wood pieces are absolutely incredible, inagine transporting those to the show!  I love that incredible traditional fireside Christmas scene too.

Maria your shopping is amazing I love your stamp selection, that poppy stamp is beautiful,  I love those Woodware Christmas sentiments too 😍, I think I have the little cottage stamp but haven't used it yet 🙄,  I spy a couple of crystal arts too! I look forward to see what you create my lovely,  thank you so much for sharing them XXX




My Shopping 




I saw Marion Emberson using one of these sentiment dies on her YouTube video recently and absolutely loved how versatile they are so I just had to buy them, delivery was kind of expensive as they came from Germany,  so I had to order the other two to make it worthwhile! 😉🤣 I can't wait to have a play with them, they look great just placed on an inky background, so hopefully they will encourage me to use up some of my background pile!! 

Ladies I hope that you all have an amazing weekend,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx 

5 comments:

  1. Great saying and love both of your shopping Those sentiments of yours and Maria’s look super handy too
    Today will always be extra poignant as we think of those who have lost their lives
    We are looking after the boys tonight So need to sort a few things out and get a bit of shopping
    The finger is healing but still don’t want to risk “playing” with mess
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Thanks for showing my photos and my little shopping from the Nec.
    Like your words that you bought and the butterfly.
    I sat on my bed trying to make cards and I will send them to you but not happy with it at all but hopefully the person who get the pink poppy one will like it.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you are up to. Hugs to you t, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All, gosh winter has really arrived here, biting cold wind and very dark. I hate winter.

    Perfect saying for today.
    Maria you have some great stamps there, Sandra love your dies, I saw Marion Emberson on Utube using them. I love watching her she is such a laugh.

    Not much on tomorrow R playing for remembrance service tomorrow morning, hopefully I will get some crafting done in the afternoon.
    Brenda hope you had a lovely time with your sister.
    Good night all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. May we always be thankful to those that gave so much. We shall remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. I know my comment is very late but I’ve just woken up with phone in my hand after falling asleep as soon as I got into bed I think then sleeping for nearly 6 hours!!!! Body isn’t happy about it but brain is 🤣
    Love your Poppy card and those die sets are brilliant. I’ve never seen the background that can be used on their own. Must’ve been created by a paper crafter. They went straight on my wish list. I hope you are going to have a nice day with Paul whatever you do my lovely xx
    Maria, you got some great shopping at the show and those carved wood figures are fantastic. Love that proper Christmas scene too including the old English sheepdog, he is cute. I love those Woodware Christmas stamps. They have gone on my wish list too as I don’t really have many that work as a pair. I’m looking forward to seeing your diamond painting cards finished xx
    I hope you are all ok. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete