Wednesday 29 November 2023

Lovely colourful leaves

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

We had a lovely bright day yesterday,  it was very chilly though, I had the back patio door open for Milo & Bella but it was too chilly to stay out there with them, Milo gets fussy if you don't stay out with him, he keeps coming in to check I'm still here bless him.  Paul was on the office yesterday,  we will usually tag team each other going out on the patio,  when he isn't here I'm too worried about slipping on the green stuff on the deck, so I tend not to even if it's not too cold.  

Today I am sharing a card I made with my new Tim Holtz leaf dies, Oh my goodness I love the quirkiness of them 😍🤣

I used the Tissue paper backgrounds that I made last Friday for the leaves, the rough irregular texture of the backgrounds works really well, like rustling leaves in Autumn.  I added the detail stems in mat gold mirror card, as there are touches of gold in the background colours.  I used an old SU embossing folder for the background.  I had bought a new one BUT I couldn't find the bloody thing anywhere,  I even had my craft room bins out and went up to the recycle bags at the gate to check there, but nothing, so I had to improvise!! 

So I can totally sympathise with you Lilian, did you find your tape?? 

I hope that you all have a wonderful Wednesday , 

Love and warm hugs

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Gorgeous card today, I love your tissue paper leaves and the hello font. Tim Holtz manages to hits the spot, most of the time anyway. Pretty card yesterday too. Love the “leaf” markings on the tissue paper. I’m glad you had a great time at the museum. It is somewhere we keep talking about going. Won’t get there this year now but must next year. It sounds even nicer decorated for Christmas. Our decking can be very slippery too so please be extra careful my lovely xx
    Maria, your CA cards are lovely. You must be very patient. How long would one of these cards take to complete? I hope you don’t have squeaky floorboards soon xx
    I’m having a couple of days at home with a long list of things that need doing so hope to cross some off by the end of today! Have a good day whatever you do. Stay warm and take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is gorgeous I just love everything about it
    Off out to lunch with a friend today It will be good to have a catch up
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card Sandra, like the extra querky bits for the leaves.
    Have a good day everyone, wrap up if going out. Many hugs, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    I love your card, and the leaves are beautiful 😍
    Another cold day here, but it’s stayed dry so that’s something.
    Not sure what weather we’ll get tomorrow, originally forecast snow but I think it’s changed now!
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Love the tissue paper leaves and the gold veins give a lovely finished effect, the sentiment font gives a lovely finishing touch. Thank you for sharing this inspiring card xxx
    Hope Milo is behaving and not wanting to go outside to often. You can get a liquid moss remover to help clean the decking or something like fine grit and course sand would make it safer for you (and everyone) to go out there. Just be careful xx
    Take care everyone and have a good evening. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete