Thursday 16 November 2023

A Blue version of yesterday's card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

How are you all this Thursday morning,  I hope that you all get to see some sunshine today, it really does lift your mood,  we have a new routine now, Paul will open the curtains at the end of our bed so that I can look out at the distant hills and hopefully get a glimpse of the sun to start my day, however it's equally as enchanting watching the mist or fog get melted away by the sun, or blown away by the wind!  


Milo always ends up sleeping at my feet, he is sleeping in this photo,  however he usually lays there watching the leaves get blown from that tree or the birds landing on the roof outside the window,  he will launch himself onto the windowsill in an attempt to catch them, bless him 😍

Today's card is a bit of a cheat really,  (I hope you don't mind) as it's so similar to yesterday's card. 

I used the same stamp that I ordered from amazon and coloured it using two shades of my Gansai Tambi Watercolour paints in Blue and green for stem.  This time I used an oval die to die-cut the poppies, then I matted it onto a Basic Grey oval, the background was stamped in Basic Grey using my SU 'En Francais' background stamp.  I finished the card with a seam binding bow thatcI coloured to match ('ish)! 🤣😂

I hope that you all have a terrific Thursday, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx


3 comments:

  1. Lovely view Lovely card You have so proved that poppies do not have to be red
    I am struggling to craft this week due to my injured finger, OH being unwell and dismal lighting Plus my craft room is next to our bedroom and feel that I don’t want to disturb him
    I will have to go in this morning and sort out the folder of dies that fell on the floor yesterday afternoon I couldn’t face it yesterday
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning everyone
    Love this card too. Like Karen say, poppies does not have to be red.
    Karen, well wishes for you both. Hope you have a better day.
    Milo look so cute laying there asleep. Love the view you have from your bedroom window.I'm sure it look lovely all the way around you look.
    Decided to sort two cupboards out in the kitchen last night. Think I regretting it now for I have more than I thought. That's a problem when you can't see around corners or right in the back. That's my job for this morning and crafting this afternoon.
    Wishing you all a good day. Take care, many hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dry today, after a night of torrential rain. R managed to cut the grass, so garden looking much better.

    Sandra love the blue poppies, have always wanted to grow some but never had any luck.

    The view from your bedroom is wonderful, will be lovely to watch the changes through out the year.

    Looking forward to the weekend, daughter and hubby coming for the weekend.
    Karen I hope you and Alan will soon feel better.
    Have a good evening all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete