Friday 12 July 2024

That goodness its Friday!

 


Good Friday Morning my lovelies, 

Phew I'm glad this week is over, I seem to have had an awful lot of investigational prodding & poking procedures lately,  this week was no different,  Boobs Mangled (Mammogram) and yesterday was Bladder clinic,  this was the most uncomfortable one so far, inserting the catheter was agony, she was lovely and stopped the moment I winced and said I had probably got inflammation from infection,  so she added numbing gel and that made it virtually painless, my question is 'why don't they use it all the time?'  She has made a note and they will always use it from now on.  She also confirmed that there is still blood present in my bladder,  but no sign of infection so 'fingers crossed' this procedure hasn't made things worse!  I am looking forward to waking up tomorrow and having nothing planned, well no prodding and poking atleast! 

What do you all have planned for the weekend? 

Our Next Challenge 

Pinspiration 

We all spend way too many hours browsing through Pinterest for ideas for our Challenges or just for inspiration for a project,  so I thought "Lets put those hours to good use"  and turn those hours of browsing into Challenge card ideas.

You can search for cards for different occasions,  you can search for different Designers inspiration,  I also type in the name of the stamp or die that I want to use and see what that brings up.   

I think this will definitely work for all of us as there are no restrictions. 

I hope that you all enjoy the challenge. 


I hope that you all have a lovely Friday,  

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Good challenge for the next fortnight, sure we can all find something. You take care Sandra and the same to anyone else not feeling 100%. Try to have a nice weekend.
    Dentist this morning, feeling sick just the thought of it and it's just a checkup. Then shopping and crafting this afternoon.
    Many hugs to you all. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Sandra I am itching to get back in my craft room
    I hope you were able to sleep better last night and the UTI is on its way out
    Went to a Salsa venue last night We have a bowls match later So a relaxing walk this morning
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, dry at the moment, although a thunder storms is forecast for later. Hoping to get my washing dry be fore then.

    The grandchildren go home today as much as I love to see them, they are hard work, I’m totally exhausted. Not used to cooking for six, at least they had dry weather so they could go to the beach in the mornings.

    Sandra I think you deserve a total day of relaxation, take it easy.
    Love this idea for the challenge, I have loads saved for inspiration, I’m sure some of the stamps will be obsolete now, shall dig out all my old ones. Aught to start to do some Christmas cards, not that I’m intending to make or send that many, going to give the stamp money to charity.

    Going to be a day of rest for me today, my knees certainly feel the effects of having family.

    Hope you all have a good day , Lilian

    ReplyDelete