Thursday 11 July 2024

My last Aperture card for this challenge

 




Good Morning Ladies,

Just a quickie today, I hope that you are all ok,

 Karen I hope that you managed to get your match played yesterday and that the weather was kind to you xxx

Brenda I hope that you have recovered from the funeral xxx

Lilian I hope that you are enjoying having your family visiting,  take it easy though  xxx

Gina I hope that you aren't feeling too bad from your treatment my lovely xxx

Sue I hope that Pops is making good recovery xxx

Today's card I made yesterday using my new 'Encircled in Nature' stamp and die set.   The card is Crumb cake, the ink is Mossy Meadow.  I thought that this might make a nice card for Becca's friend that allowed us to stay at his hotel.  

I am off for my Bladder treatment today,  fingers crossed it doesn't make this uti worse. 

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx




2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sandra and I echo all of your thoughts
    Our match went ahead yesterday and the weather was really hot
    Same as today We had a very leisurely bus ride into Poole and had a mooch We have another match planned for tomorrow
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A great card Sandra.
    Hope it went well today, have been thinking of you all day.
    Love poole and Bournemouth Karen, hope you have a nice time.
    I did washing today and hanged it out, no sun but it dried quickly anyhow. No card making, crystal art instead.
    Hope you all have had a nice day.
    Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete