Sunday 14 July 2024

Our Aperture challenge cards

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all having a lovely, relaxed weekend so far,  we are having a very relaxing day today, may sit and look at my pots on the patio if the weather is kind enough.   

We had a trip to Costco in Coventry yesterday,  I thought it was going to be like a Bookers cash & carry,  but no,  although we had to qualify to get membership  and pay a fee, it felt like a 'free for all' people getting impatient, entitled people, there were stands offering free samples, you risked your life if you went anywhere near, who new people would get territorial over a quarter piece of mozzarella stick 🙄😂  I ended up assuming that people had starved themselves and their children prior to visiting!  We got a few bargains,  they do have a lovely bakery section too that was very cost effective,  we bought some deliscious looking Coffee walnut muffins that were huge !  

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi here is my card for this week , sorry it’s late again, this the third card I’ve tried. My hands are so stiff that I keep smudging the ink.

I love this set, used it a lot when I first had them. 

Thanks so much Lilian, I love your card, another stamp set I have and forget to use!   I didn't think you'd get a card made this week with having your family visiting,  So I am extra grateful my lovely XXX 

Maria



Maria's Description:

Good morning.

Card for tomorrow, hope I'm not too late.

Card made with a pack bought from the Range years ago. 

Maria has used natural tone colours for her 'faux' aperture card, some pretty papers that are complimented perfectly with that lovely embossed frame, embellished with that pretty flower.

Thanks so much Maria for supporting this weeks challenge,  I am so very grateful XXX


Ladies I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 


Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. So sorry I couldn’t submit one this week I had a few ideas buzzing around my head
    Your makes are wonderful ladies I’m itching to get back into my craft room and hopefully most of the bathrooms will be finished when we get home tomorrow
    My sister in law has a Costco card and it helped us out tremendously for OH’s party OH and I bought Skechers trainers too at a really cheap price
    Last match today and apparently it’s within walking distance and then we’ve booked tables in the hotel next door to watch the match 🤞
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love the card Lilian and yours Sandra. I made mine the week before actually and glad I did held one back for this week has not been that fantastic. I did cut out the front and laid the brown flower paper on the back part. Have started to look through my pinned cards that I like to try for next CC.
    Karen, have a lovely day.
    Sonia, have a few nice days off work. Cuddles to Teddy and Barney.
    Sue, sorry to hear about Pop. Sending you all a hug.
    Lilian, take care. Does the sun shining make you bodyache feel any better ?
    Janet, hope you have a good weekend. Take care.
    Had breakfast out on the patio this morning. Got my book out and read for a bit. Tennis this afternoon and crystal work and then of course the big game tonight 😊
    Have a lovely day everyone, hugs to you all. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful cards ladies 😍
    Not long back from visiting James, Mollie and Teddy 😍 We had a lovely time.
    Gearing ourselves up for the game tonight ⚽️ Fingers crossed 😬
    Hope you’ve all had a good weekend
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone.
    Sorry I haven’t been in for a couple of days, are staying at daughters with Ciara. The parents have gone to her sister and brothers degrees ceremonys one in Leeds and the other In Cardiff.
    I love all of the cards posted in the last few days and Maria and Lilian your cards are lovely.
    Take care everyone, sleep well. Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete