Monday 22 July 2024

A quick card

 



Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you all had a lovely weekend,  yesterday was a beautiful day, sadly we didn't get to make the most of it though as poor was really poorly, turns out he has Covid 😪.  I kind if knew thats what it was as he was so unwell and it takes alot to keep Paul down. 

I hope that you all got to make the most of the lovely weather. 

Today's card is a really quick one, I used a piece of the Dainty Flowers Dsp, the pretty oval wreath needed nothing more than a sentiment stamped in the centre.  I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow and then layered the dsp onto matching blue card and then onto a Blushing Bride card base.   Simple but effective I think 😍

I hope that you all have a great day,

Love & Hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx


5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Paul is unwell I hope he is better soon
    Great simple card Sandra I do like CAS cards
    Sorry I didn’t get in yesterday The time just seemed to go Great makes Lilian and Maria That poppy stamp was Brian’s I keep promising myself to do a pinwheel style card as well as all of the other fun folds you’ve shown Sandra
    It’s Craftea today I haven’t been for 2 weeks It will be good to have a catchup and get away from builders and plumbers
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A beautiful, simple card. Love the pretty paper ☺️
    Sorry to hear about Paul, I hope he’s feeling better soon and fingers crossed you and the girls don’t come down with it 🥰
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, sorry to have missed again yesterday, I usually wait till later and hope I have something interesting to say, not that it happens.
    Very sorry to hear Paul has come down with covid, it’s still rife here, hope he gets better quickly.
    Love your clean and simple card, just what you need at certain times.
    Our car has been in the garage most of last week, but it’s comming back today hopefully, how you miss your car when you don’t have one.
    Ironing today, that is probably my lot today, hoping to tackle the sample card from the weekend.
    Have a good day all, Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A lovely CAS card, pretty paper.
    Sorry to hear that Paul is so poorly, wish him better soon.
    Have some housework to do as sister in law is coming to us tomorrow. After that it won't be much else done, everything takes time. Was out this morning for a coffee, it was raining a bit but now the sun is out and a nice breeze.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Sorry to hear Paul has Covid, I had heard it was doing the rounds again, but up to now haven’t heard of anyone getting it. I hope he is not suffering to much and will make a speedy recovery.
    I love your card today, this Dainty Flower designer paper is definitely a winner for card making lots of useful flowers.
    How everyone has had a good day.
    Goodnight and sleep well. Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete