Tuesday 9 July 2024

An Aperture card in a favourite colour way

 


Good Morning Ladies,

Ooh it's good to be home, as much as I loved our weekend away,  being back home in your own environment,  sleeping in your own bed, having tea in your own mug is just the biggest comfort, I think we all take our day to day home comforts for granted a bit.   It was lovely to sit back at my desk too, having felt so unwell before we went away I hadn't sat and made anything since last Wednesday I believe, so I was itching to get back to crafting yesterday. 

I have had this card idea in mind for a couple of weeks now, very simple aperture card,  made in Navy,  lime green & white, a combination that I love, I cut a circle from my top layer and then embossed it with a simple design (i tried other folders but they were too busy).  I then die cut and arranged my daisies and Foliage around the aperture.  To finish I popped a matching green gem in the centre of the flower and stamped 'thank you' on the bottom right of the card. 

Simple but effective I think,

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love & hugs to all,

Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. A very effective beautiful card
    I know what you mean about being at home But I did sleep well in this hotel last night
    I forget to use embossing folders and have a few - I expect we all have Another challenge perhaps ….
    Hopefully our first match won’t be rained off this afternoon
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love your beautiful card today 😍
    Another wet day here today, hopefully summer will return soon. Karen I hope it doesn’t ruin your tour too much
    Hope you all had a good day
    Hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    We are home from my cousins funeral, it was a lovely celebration of his life. As with many funerals you get to catch with family and friends, our daughters also managed to come, our eldest has been a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding and met up with two of the other bridesmaids, they hadn’t seen each other for over 50years!

    Beautiful card today Sandra I love the fresh and clean look, this style really appeals to me and the colour is one of my favourite Thank you for sharing.
    Take care everyone, Big Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card Sandra. Hope you are alright after the weekend.
    Hope you had a good day today. It was raining a lot here and down St Alban's but had a lovely day with sister in law and her husband.
    Sending hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete