Monday 29 July 2024


 Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

From a very warm & sunny Gloucestershire!  We were so blessed with lovely weather at the weekend too.  

Today's card was a bit of an experiment,  the matching Dsp to the stamps is called 'Nature Prints, which is mostly blue but I wanted a green as the main colour,  so i took a dark green ink and blended it all over the blue and it turned our  that you can  alter the colours.  I Took a 1 1/ 2 inch strip of the green coloured paper and added it to a Mossy Meadow strip of card slightly bigger then added to my embossed card base layer.  I then die cut two square and turned them onto a panel to arrange my focal piece onto, for this I stamped the three largest stanps in Mossy Meadow and die cut them and I arranged them ovet thy die cut square,  I finished with a matching ribbon bow.  The sentiment is in the same set as the foliage, I stamped it and die cut with circle dies.  

I hope that you all enjoy the sun shine today

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxxxxx 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    I was worried about you when your blog was not there for today, so end of panic ….. thank goodness you are fine.
    Love your card today although on my iPad it looks black and white, but I can use my imagination and see it as dark green. It a winner with me because as you know I love all shades of green. It is a colour my mother hated, not sure why. Possibly because she grew up surrounded by green. She came from Southern Ireland no water on tap, we had to walk quite a way to the well to bring buckets of water to the house, as children it was quite an adventure. So many memories.
    Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather.
    Take care and stay safe.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card SANDRA Like Brenda I thought it was black and white which would have looked equally as good
    Bowls was a disaster this morning All 3 rinks lost and it was so hot!
    Going to have a nap now
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love the card and like to know what the EF called that you have used.? Hope that you are getting better and that you all taking it easy.
    Beautiful sunny day, just a bit too hot to sit out for long. OH went and saw cricket match and have just come through the door, he's going for a cold shower next :>)
    Lilian, I hope that R is alright. wish him better and you take care.
    Brenda, everything alright after the nurse been around ? Look after yourself.
    Sending many hugs to you all, enjoy the warmer weather as it last. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, the nurse was lovely very helpful and reassuring.

      Delete