Thursday 7 March 2024

Throwback Thursday 2018

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

Well, what a day yesterday turned out to be!  We had hair appointments for colour, lets just say things didn't go as planned,  I spent the rest of the day with purple shampoo on my hair trying to get rid of hideous orange/yellow hair that 'frames my face'!  Anyway the knock on effect meant I didn't get to eat until 5.30 let alone sit at my desk.

Today I am sharing a card from March 2018....

Here is Description:

I used Stamp set called 'Amazing You' 

I stamped the flower three times in the top corner and once in the bottom, I also stamped them onto a sheet of Whisper White card and coloured them with the fantastic Stampin Blends, (alcohol pens), I used Dafodill Delight, Calypso Coral and Pumpkin Pie, I then fussy cut these coloured flowers out, I coloured the ones I stamped on my card too, I then decoupaged the coloured ones onto the matching ones on my card, I then die cut the "Amazing and You" in both black card and calypso coral and mounted one on top of each other and placed on the card base adding the "are simply" which was stamped onto some Daffodil Delight card and cut with the Banner  Punch, in the centre.  I added a few Irredescent Sequins to give some sparkle and swiped over everything with Wink of Stella sparkle pen. 
I hope you like the card, oh I almost forgot, I stamped the insert to match the front of the card.

I hope that you all have a lovely Thursday, 

Love & hugs

Sandra
xxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Your card is simply amazing and hasn’t dated at all
    Such a shame that your visit to this hairdresser was so disappointing She obviously cannot cope with complicated colour The photo you posted looked like it had at least 3 of not 4 colours to it I hope you’re able to get it sorted After a couple of washes it might settle down especially for Lucy
    I feel exhausted and don’t really know why So today will be a potter about day
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Still a beautiful card, haven't aged at all and I like the bright and cheerful colours.
    Sorry to hear about your disastrous trip to the hairdresser's. Hope Lucy be alright, give her a hug from me.
    Had a little order from my folks so have been out and bought in some Crumpet's and Shortbreads to take with me and over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops,done it again 🤭 to Sweden.
      Not sure about any crafting, had another awful night.
      Take care everyone. Try to have a good day. Many hugs to you all. Maria xx

      Delete
  3. Hello everyone, it’s a lovely sunny day, still cold but great to see the sun.
    Your card is lovely, nobody would guess it was a few years old great spring colours.
    Back is really bad again, I think it’s one of the new tablets, they have added four new tablets, so not sure which is causing the worsening of my backache.
    Hope you and the girls get your hair sorted, nothing worse than someone messing up your hair.
    Have a good rest of the day. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Love your card today, it’s beautiful 😍
    Sorry to hear about your trip to the hairdresser yesterday 🙁 Nothing worse than coming out of the hairdressers and regretting having had your hair done!
    Karen, hope you’ve had a restful day xx
    Maria, you too after your bad night xx
    Lilian, sorry to hear about your back. I hope you can whittle it down to the tablet which is making it worse xx
    Have a good evening everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete