Thursday 14 March 2024

A fun new technique Card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

We enjoyed another mostly dry day yesterday,  Paul managed to get the washing out on the line, which made him happy as it meant no tumble drying! 💰! The girls invited me to go out for the day with them but I just didn't have the energy, the thing I want to do is make their fun time frustrating (their days off together are a rare occurence), I know they wouldn't complain but I would have felt awful.  Paul was workinf from home so I got to spend the day with him 😍

I discovered a new technique yesterday, it has different names, 'fractured card' 'shutter card' or Exploding card!  Either way, whatever its called its a great technique and much easier than it looks. 

I have photographed it step by step for Saturday's blog post.  

The paper is called Flight & Airy, the base card colour is Misty Moonlight. 

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love & hugs,

Sandra xxx 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra and all looking in. This technique gives a great look, especially with those sweet papers. It’s lovely that Soph and Lucy now have a day off together , or at the moment at least. They would have enjoyed it if you went with them, but maybe you could go with next week? Hope to see you later xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops bit too keen to publish 🤣
    Brenda and Lilian, I’m thinking of you both and wishing a less painful day xx I hope everyone looking in has a good day with at least a little crafting along the way. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card idea I am looking forward to seeing the tutorial on Saturday
    It’s ashame you didn’t feel up to going out with the girls Please try and go next time they ask even if it’s only for part of the day They wouldn’t have asked if they didn’t want you to go These moments together are precious I miss not going shopping or just window shopping with my daughter now that she has a family
    I am waiting on a phone call today from the respiratory team with the results of the scan I had in January 🤞for good news
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A very pretty card, couldn't be anything else with these beautiful papers. Your journal page in purple and green is gorgeous, I love it.
    OH and I are going over to Bedford for a meal later today. Toby's Carvery for £ 6, can't go wrong there.
    Have a good day everyone and anyone not too good I wish you better soon, take care. Big hug from me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Love your card today and look forward to seeing the tutorial ☺️
    Shame you weren’t up to going out with the girls yesterday, maybe next time. Nice you got to spend the day with Paul though, and I’m sure the girls had a lovely day together too ☺️
    We’re off out for a meal tonight with James, Luke and Hayley so I’m looking forward to that.
    Have a good rest of the day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely paper you have used for today’s card, it looks quite complicated to put together. Looking forward to you teaching us how you made it. xx
    What a shame you didn’t get to go out with the girls - the bonus was you had Paul all to yourself xx
    Good night everyone, sweet dreams. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, another dull day, still chilly.

    Sandra your card is great, can’t wait to see how to make it. Hope not too much measuring, as I tend to make mistakes.

    Not sure where today has gone, was hoping to do some crafting, but unpacked my new stamping platform, and tried stamping, seems really good. I tell when I’ve given it a good try out.
    Have a good night, Lilian

    ReplyDelete