Wednesday 20 March 2024

Simply Sophisticated Challenge card

 




Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,

I hope today finds you all as well as possible, gentle hugs to those of that are under the weather 🥰

I had a lovely day yesterday because I had a lovely visitor, Sonia came for the day, we had a lovely day, chatting,  well mostly chatting and some crafting,  Sonia made a 'fractured card' that turned out really well, I am looking forward to seeing the finished card, the day simply flew by though.  Thank you for driving all the way over to see me my lovely ❤

Today's card I made yesterday afternoon,  I used my 'Softly Sophisticated ' stamp set with some 'Softly Stippled' patterned paper, that I adhered to a Pool Party base card, then added an embossed piece of vellum on top, to decorate I added a border of 'Pebbled Path' card that I added some Pool party ribbon to, the topper was the flower from 'Softly Sophisticated ' stamp set, stamped in Pebbled Path and Pool Party ink, I added that to a mat of the Pebbled Path card.  I tied a knot out of the Pool Party ribbon, added a sentiment and some matching gems. 

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love and hugs, 

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Your card is so beautiful, I saw it in the making and can confirm it’s absolutely stunning 😍
    We had a wonderful day yesterday. It was so lovely to chat and craft. It was great to see Paul, Lucy and Sophie, and Milo and Bella. You all made me feel so welcome and I can’t wait for our next get together 🥰 Thank you so much my lovely for the best day 😘
    I’m off to see James, Mollie and Teddy this morning, so I’m looking forward to that.
    I hope everyone is well and you all have a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a lovely card and fits the sketch really well
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day with Sonia I hope we can do a Watford catch up soon I made a fractured card yesterday afternoon It was great fun and so easy The hardest part was choosing what to use I will definitely make some more
    A night in tonight for a change I need the rest
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in. What a pretty card. I love every element and what a gorgeous colour combo.
    How lovely for you and Sonia to spend the day together xx
    Karen, it would be great to have a Watford meet up soon xx
    Sending gentle hugs to all of you who aren’t feeling too well. I’m not feeling too bright at the moment but hopefully I will improve soon. Some more days of lovely sunshine should help us all. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely card everything blends so perfectly.
    Pleased yesterday went well and a bonus you even found time to craft with Sonia.
    Today we have had lots of lovely sunshine, it’s been really gorgeous, everything looks so much better when the sun shines.
    Hope everyone is well and you have a great day, Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete