Monday 4 March 2024

The last of my recent Snippets

 



Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

Well we were blessed with absolutely gorgeous weather yesterday, the sun was shining brightly all day, we are fast discovering what a lovely sun trap the decking is, it was such a pleasure being out in the sun for a few hours.  I managed to sow Zinnia, 2 different colour Aubretia to cover the vast amount of rocks that run down from the raised deck.  Sunflowers, Cat Grass, tenderstem brocoli, 3 x sweet peas in different colours, all scented.  I also potted on a load of Lavender cuttings that Paul took early last year and some Rosemary too.  So we felt like we really got a good start on the sowing.  A lot of vegetables start in April especially peas and beans, no doubt that will be here before we know it. 

Today I am sharing the last of my current run of Snippets, this is the matching one to the Wellington boot one that I did last week,  it has the se colour theme with the Vintage Photo Distress Oxide and Red flowers, coloured with Ecolines. It would work for the TICTACTOE: Stamping, Birds, Journal page.

I hope that you all have a great start to the week,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx


5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your Snippets and that colour combo is gorgeous 😍
    Another lovely sunny morning, but frosty too. It was a chilly walk with Barney first thing!
    A few odd jobs to do here then I’m hoping to craft ☺️
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version of these two snippets I hope to play later On my way to the library for Craftea which I missed last week after wasting my time at the hospital I am currently sitting at the bus stop in glorious sunshine and it feels quite warm - my kind of weather
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Love your snippets. It’s always good to see different uses of stamps and dies. I can just imagine the sun in your decking, it will be used daily once you find a little bistro set of furniture to go on it 🥰
    Lovely that you and Paul were able to get on so well with the planting etc. It’s exciting for you to see just what is already in the garden as it grows xx
    Wishing everyone a good day. Another very quiet day for me, getting very bored with having zero energy at the moment 😟 Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening everyone, it’s been another day of heavy rain, as was yesterday. Really can’t wait for a dry sunny day.
    Three great cards again today, I’ve been Trying to make some new cushion covers, not going well so I’ve left it until tomorrow.
    Hope you all have a good night, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely snippets cards the colours you have used work so well together.
    Another very quiet day today, I am hoping my energy level will improve soon.
    Tomorrow I have an appointment with one of our doctors, she has asked could I go and talk to student from Kings College who are studying medicine, she said because I have multiple issues it would be helpful to the students to talk to a patient rather than reading about them!!! She also said if I needed anything just say. I finished the antibiotics a few days ago, but my cough is lingering on, I will ask for advice on that.
    Great that you were able to get out into the garden and do a little planting, it’s so rewarding watching the garden come back to life after the winter months.
    Hope you have had a good day. Take care and sleep well. Goodnight love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete