Friday 8 March 2024

Another TicTacToe Card

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you have all had a good week and that you are looking forward to the weekend, I hope that you are all getting to spend time with your family.  We have no plans as yet, but I expect something will get organised, the trouble is all of my lot are working.  I really don't mind what we do to be honest.

Sue came over for the afternoon yesterday, we both spent the afternoon making cards, I have to keep reminding myself to talk as I get that involved in what I'm doing.

I made a Boho Blue Card base and added a piece of the SU 'Flight & Airy' Dsp, I then die cut a mat of Boho Blue and Whisper white card and layered them together, stamping the 'Hello There' on the top of the white mat, to embellish the card I fussy cut the birds on a branch from a piece of the same dsp collection and added that across the white mat,  a few little blue pearls finish the card.

I hope that you all have a lovely Friday,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                                                                                          xxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love your card, the papers are so pretty 😊
    I’m looking forward to the weekend off work and the start of next week too 😊 Not sure what we’re doing but will be visiting our mums at some point.
    Hope you’re all having a good day and have a lovely weekend.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Beautiful card today Sandra the colours are beautiful and you could make it work, so many occasions.
    I did make one card this week, I posted it on the lady I made it for, it was only after it was posted I realised I hadn’t taken a picture of it. I believe it fitted some of the categories for this weeks tic tac toe. Will try to make it again tomorrow. Although we are going to watch granddaughter rowing over in Chiswick tomorrow. But will do my best to make the time. xxx
    Hope everyone has had a good day.xxx
    Take care. Big hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say how lovely your card is and to wish you all a nice weekend.
    Lilian and anyone else who are not too good I wish you soon get better. Sonia have a few nice days off work.
    Seeing my parents for a few days and sister and niece and a few other friends on Sunday for Dad's birthday.
    Take care everyone. Hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete