Wednesday 28 September 2022

Circle Corner Bit Box card

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

Happy Hump Day!  Here we are at the middle of the week, the last week of September, if you can believe that!   Paul was in the office yesterday so I had a slow day, Lucy was home so we just chilled out together ❤️  When Paul came home I went and sat at my desk, then came the longest part of card making....deciding what to make.

So I rummaged through my bit box ....


This is just one of my bit boxes, this one has card going back atleast 4 years! I chose my card and decided to go with a simple design.


The paper you choose has to be double sided, you simply punch or die cut a circle from opposite corners and then..


Flip your paper or corners over and replace the circles.  ( I forgot to photo this stage so did demo with different card) 


I used two pieces of card and made opposite patterns, getting 2 for 1 !!!



I added the sentiment and layered the label finishing with gems in opposite corners. 
Quite a simple design but I think it works. 🤔 

I have my companion working from home today so I am going to have a fun crafting day.  What are you all up to?

Sending my love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx




5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Lovely card today, and yesterday’s too. Both styles are brilliant for using up those bits ☺️
    Hoping to do some crafting today. Had a quick look on Pinterest and got an idea how to use up some bits ☺️
    Maria, to sharpen my guillotine blade I cut through some tin foil a few times - it seems to work.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, early for once, we are off to get our covid booster done, no appointments at our surgery so have to drive to
    Truro , hoping to get flu jab done at the same time. Apparently they are having difficulty getting the flu vaccinations

    Sandra , what an ingenious card, looks much complicated than it really is. Very clever.
    Hope you all have a good day, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI everyone
    Love the cards Sandra. It looks so tricky but so simple when you explain how to.
    Thanks Sonia, I will give that a go. Hope the wedding was good fun.
    Lilian, hope your doc. can help you with the ulcer. My mother-in-law had one after banging her leg on the corner of the washing machine. It took some time to heal but she did get better.Sending you healing hugs.
    Karen, hope the eye test went okay and you are alright.
    Janet, how's the unpacking going ? Do you have any K & N to go to this autumn ? Take care.
    Finished my CA this morning so hoping to feel okay this afternoon for some paper/ card making. I have just got back after getting my booster so counting on a sore arm later. We have our flu jabs on Friday and a new front door on order so we should be ready for winter. Read somewhere that it's going to be a harsh one. :(
    Hoping you all have a good day. Sending hugs to you all and extras for anyone who need some. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    What a clever idea you have used to make today’s card, it looks really complicated, but you description is so enlightening - like a lightbulb moment!! Just brilliant.
    Maria hope you have sorted out your gullotine, I also use tin foil to keep mine sharp, it certainly helps.
    Lilian hope you were able to get your Covid booster today.
    Hope everyone has had a good day.
    Take care, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. What a clever technique. The card looks so complicated but seeing your description shows how easy it is. I will definitely be having a go at this style.
    Glad you had Paul at home today xx
    Brenda, it is hard to throw away card etc. isn’t it. Well done on resisting the card in the bin 🤣 xx
    Lilian, hope you got both of your jabs. Shame you have to go to Truro though. Pops surgery send a nurse out to do both jabs literally on the doorstep. (Obviously if you want them to do it in the lounge or wherever they are happy to that) The nurses love doing it that way as they can get so many people done each day. Both Mum and Pop had theirs done on the doorstep for several years starting when Mum couldn’t get around easily. Anyway, I hope you won’t have to go back to get your flu jabs xx
    Another busy day upstairs. Very satisfying to see everything getting sorted. I am trying to be sensible by not doing too much each day, frustrating but needs must. Sending love to you all. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete