Friday 27 August 2021

Your Next Challenge

 



Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all well, did that week whizz by as quick for you as it did for me?!

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day, the sun was shining from Sunrise to Sunset,  there wasn't a cloud in the sky, we were set up on the beach at just after 9am (8am for you) and we were swimming in the sea by 9.15am, it was so calm, it was easy for me to get in, its simply my favourite place to be, the feeling of weightlessness is bliss.  

Your Next Challenge 

I had a bit of a panic this morning as I couldn't remember what challenge I was going to set, a quick flick through the cards I had made soon reminded me though. 

So for our next Challenge I would like you to make cards or projects using Shades Of your Favourite Colour ' 

The good thing is that you can make cards for any occasion with this challenge.

So be prepared to see a lot of Green this week 🤣😂

I hope its a challenge you can enjoy, I can't wait to see your projects.

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend, 

Love and huge hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                  xxxxxx 

5 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    A really good Challenge for this next week SANDRA. Thinking cap will have to be taken out of the cupboard.

    Cannot believe we're at the end of another week. My new specs were delivered yesterday afternoon. Am I the only one who cannot remember what they look like between choosing them and actually getting them?
    This year has certainly had it's speedy shoes on.
    You all know that I'll be 'swearing' today so I'd better get a move on. Waiting for Mr Tesco to ring and let me know which hour they will be coming to deliver and then work around that hour.

    The CAFE is OPEN - usual hours so pop in.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAYSAFE.XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! My favourite colour is blue So that’s me sorted I might even be able to make a few Christmas cards!
    The year is really motoring along I cannot believe that a week of your holiday has passed and that we’re nearly at the end of August!
    OH has been left with a nasty cough after catching Charlie’s cold (definitely not covid) so he’s feeling a bit sorry for himself Maybe as it’s such a lovely sunny day I might be able to persuade him to go for a gentle walk
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Fabulous challenge and I love your inspiring cards 😊
    Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing day yesterday, being at the beach so early and swimming in the sea - bliss 😊
    I’d so love to be able to go to a beach right now, but seeing the hoards of people puts me right off.
    Just had a session with the dog trainer. It really is my confidence and needing to be be more assertive with Barney, so we’re going back to basics. Barney is fully capable of doing it and his engagement with the trainer is brilliant. I’m determined to be able to go out on an enjoyable walk with him 😬 Five days off work now, so plenty of time to practice!
    Hope you have all had a good day. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello another lovely sunny day here.

    Sandra lovely cards and great challenge for next week, still have this weeks to do yet, must admit I forgot all about it.

    Well inevitably we are into special measures, to try and control the very high numbers of cases down here.

    Not much else happening here, so I’ll wish you goodnight. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. Both cards are lovely today. A great challenge for next week. Like Karen my favourite colour is blue so hopefully I will be able to get a couple of Christmas cards done.
    I hope you have had another day like yesterday, just what you and Paul need xx
    Lilian, sorry that you are going backwards in Cornwall. When will people learn? I hope you and R stay safe xx
    Karen, sorry hubby isn’t feeling his best. I hope you don’t catch it xx
    A busy weekend with all of the grands staying over. Can’t believe some of them go back to school on Wednesday! Where gave the holidays gone? Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete