Sunday 18 August 2019

Your TicTacToe Challenge cards







Good Sunday morning Ladies,

As I am writing this we are waiting in a very poorly managed queue to check in for our ferry, we arrived in plenty of time but got sent through the search area but the chap looked at how much stuff we had packed into every available space in the car, he just did a couple of swabs and waved us through.  We then got directed into the slowest lane for check in, at this moment  it looks like we won't make our ferry,  which is so frustrating when it's down to the Ports incompetence!! It's not like loads of people turned up out of the blue, I would say 95% were booked!  Anyway rant over, Soapbox stowed ready for next time!

You have made some amazing cards ladies,  so let's take a look....



Karen 

Karen has made a fantastic Mixed Media style Eclipse card, perfect for a 'Man Card' 

I love how you have built up the background by using different stamps and inks 
The over all effect us amazing.
Karen used Categories: Masculine/Die Cut/Favourite Colour. 

Thanks so much Karen for taking part XXX




Janet




Janet made four fantastic TicTacToe Challenge cards this week, 3 perfect for Men and a gorgeous floral card.

Janet's Description:

My first card is made from Stamperia Cosmos papers and I used Male/fav colour blue/birthday..

My second card is one I made at a recent K&N using male/fav colour blue/die cut/birthday from the grid.

My third card is made us La Blanche stamps and I used male/birthday/simple stamping.

My last card is made using female/floral/die cut/birthday.
I used a paper napkin for the base layer and followed the shape of the edges.

Thank you so much Janet, I bet the K & N ladies loved your card project last week. I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to taking part each week  XXX



Val

Val has used a gorgeous cat topper as the focal point of her card, framing it with that lovely blue card really draws your eye in. 
I love the little touches like the paw print border.
To finish the card Val has added some beautiful butterflies to the frame and some pretty blue sparkles in the corners.
Val used categories Favourite Colour/Die cut/ floral.
Thanks Val for taking part and making such a lovely card. XXX 



Michele



Michele made three fantastic cards for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge,  all three and lovelt and would make great cards for those pesky Males. ! 
Michele's Description:

Challenge cards for the Tic Tac Toe. Water themed/Diecut (Birthday Greeting Inside)/birthday. Second photo = Water themed/favourite colt(blue)/feminine.

Thanks so much Michele for 3 fantastic Challenge cards XXX

Maria


Maria has made two amazing 'Man Cards' for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge.

Maria's Description:

" I bought a couple of sheets for Vintage, Masculine and Happy Birthday
from Stamperama so put this card together very slowly hihihi for it taken
me all week until last minute as usual, sorry

Please now don't jump out of your chair seeing the frogs but thought
they worked well for the Water Theme, Masculine and Die cut Happy
Birthday. They are rather cute don't you think"

Maria, I love your cards, especially the one with the frogs, that Water Design paper is brilliant and works perfectly for the card you have made, the frogs look like they are having fun!
I love your Vintage theme card too, I have had this set for years it was originally a Kanban set, I believe Janet has it too. Your card is fantastic.

Thank you so much for taking part my lovely XXX

Lynda

Lynda has made a gorgeous Die cut Gate Fold style card. That die is beautiful Lynda, the lacy panels almost look like an extension of the butterflies wings.  This style card would be perfect for a Gift card.

My CC
Die cut /Favourite colour/ feminine 
The die is wish
But tiny.

Thank you Lynda for such a pretty card XXX




Thank you so much ladies for such an amazing display of beautiful cards, you are all amazing crafters.

I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your weekend .

Love and Hugs to all,

Sandra
xxxxxx


12 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-I’m hoping you made it to the ferry and weren’t left behind. Fingers crossed you’re well on your way to your final destination.

    Such a fantastic selection of challenge cards today-that’s what I love about Sunday’s., seeing all the cards.

    Had a nice relaxing day yesterday-spent some time in my craft room. Hopefully today will stay fine as we’re hoping to walk down to the beach.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made it to the ferry SANDRA How very frustrating and will it get worse after the dreaded “B” word!
    Amazing cards ladies I’d like to change my categories though because I didn’t use a die-cut So It should be Masculine Birthday and Simple Stamping (the sentiment top left) I found it hard this week only because I wanted to try Vintage (something new) and could not get my head around it
    I have a little sewing to do today and then hopefully a relaxing day after the hurricane called Oscar
    Take care ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you survived the Hurricane Oscar, you sound like you had fun hihi Lovely card and I like the style of the sentiment, what stamp is that ? you did die cut SAM ? Have a nice day x

      Delete
    2. SAM was cut using ScanNCut So didn’t think that could count as a die cut
      The sentiment is a stamp by StampinUp (I bought it from SANDRA when she sold their stuff)

      Delete
  3. Morning Everyone
    What a lovely haul of craftiness on the boards this week.
    I love opening up on Sunday to see what's been made for the Challenge and I'm never disappointed.

    SANDRA- I hope you boarded the ferry in time. It seems to gt busier each time we sail and the organisation always leaves a lot to be desired even though we don't sail on a Saturday from Dover.Anyway I hope the crossing was a calm one and that you made your overnight stop without any other problems.

    We had a lovely time yesterday afternoon with all the family. It's always wonderful to see four generations all together but it also reminds me of how quickly time flies too.

    The cAFE is OPEN and lunch menu today is Roast Chicken with apple crumble to follow so place your orders.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.have a good day; take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you had a great day yesterday.It's wonderful when you all can get together. Not always easy. Lunch sound yummy so I'll see you later :>) hugs x

      Delete
  4. Good morning everyone.
    Oh Sandra I do hope you got on the ferry alright and now on your way.
    Fabulous cards, so much fun to sit here and have a look up and down while having my tea. I love having the challenges to spur me on, sorry tho to be sooo late every week. Will try do better :/
    As the weather was nice yesterday the washing went on the line,dry in no time. Little freezer defrosted during the day while I sat outside reading and OH had cricket and football on Tv. Do any of understand the cricket ? I find it so boooring :#
    I have some tiding up to do at the craft station and try to find some space for my new stamps etc. Had enough to keep them in folders but what ?
    Food shopping and maybe some gardening too, the weeds are thriving Lol
    Have a nice day and hopefully the sun is shining on you all.
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find cricket so boring too Mind you I did enjoy the recent 1 day 50 over games that got exciting at the end of the day
      As a youngster I used to be a scorer only to give me something to do whilst my dad was playing

      Delete
  5. Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Sandra I hope you made the ferry on time & are now well on the way. A lovely lot of cc's this week you all amaze me with your different ideas, well done.xxx
    Janet roast chicken & apple crumble sounds great, see you 1pm. It is nice to get all generations together, particularly when somebody else does all the hard work.xxx
    Sending hugs to all love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sandra & ladies
    SANDRA I hope you managed to get on your ferry on time what a palaver. You made me smile when you got sent over for a security check I could imagine if they unpacked your car it would have been a nightmare trying to pack everything back in the car up again. Hope your well on the way now for your next overnight stop.
    Ladies Wowser amazing cards on display this morning all lovely.
    We had a nice walk I had my 3 wheel walking frame down to Broadstairs beach & sat on a bench & did people watching CU went & got a bag of chips. & sat for a couple of hours its a good we have a disable badge as in the summer the car park charges £3 an hour it's a joke. Then went to Tesco to collect our medication.
    We have big black clouds so looks like it will rain soon.
    Think I will go in craft room & do this weeks challange card.
    Have a good Sunday Hug's all round Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra & Ladies
    Well blogger had a funny fit while I was trying to post.
    Sounds quite a palava going through customs Sandra. Must be like when your flying. You might have a booking but you still need to queue to book in and go through customs then board a plane.
    Lovely cards yesterday. I’m trying to finish up Groovi cards I’ve started. But it’s a slow process. Rain first thing this morning but now it’s quite sunny although we had some rain this morning.

    ReplyDelete