Thursday 29 August 2019

Lilian's One Colour Challenge card



Good morning Ladies,

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes and for the lovely cards (some arrived before we left),  It was truly like opening a gift every time i opened a card. I feel very blessed ♥

I had a minor frustration at the start of my birthday,  I woke to discover that my Fb and messenger account had been hacked, loads of contacts had been sent what turns out to be acra
Craft YouTube video!  Luckily no harm done and with a few password changes I finally was able to read my birthday messages.
There was quite a breeze on the beach so we decided to spend the day at the pool. I had a lovely swim and managed to finish my second book.  It was then about 6.45pm so we went back to get ready to go out to eat.  A lovely day spent with my lovely family xxx

Today's card is Lilian's 'one colour ' Challenge card from last week's Challenge.
What a stunning card Lilian,  I honestly don't think that Stamperia make a paper range that I don't immediately fall in love with!!
Just look at that gorgeous paper, the matching  topper or journalling card is the perfect background for that beautifully intricate, sparkly butterfly.
I love your card Lilian, thank you so much for taking part XXX

I can't believe we are coming to the end of another week, our holiday is going too fast.

Sending love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Lilian-what a stunning card, it’s gorgeous and in my favourite colour.

    Sandra-good job you were able to fix the problem. I did wonder why you were sending me a video! Your day yesterday sounds very relaxing & I can’t believe that you’ve already been away for 2 weeks.

    I have an all morning meeting today plus I need to complete a Return to work interview for someone who has been off such then complete a work Rota for mid September. After that I can try to look at my emails!

    We’re off out for a meal tonight with my Brother in Law as he returns home (Florida) tomorrow-hopefully the Storm will not cause him any delays.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Lilian your card is beautiful, I love the colour blue. Hope you are feeling better.xxx
    Sandra glad you were able to sort your phone out, it sounds as if you had a lovely relaxing day.xxx
    Sending hugs to all love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning ladies.
    Gorgeous card Lilian, well worth a day on it's own. Hope you feeling better. Sending you hugs.
    Can't believe it's gone 2 weeks already Sandra. Hope you had a fab day and today you be down the beach again.
    Doing a bit of swearword today for SIL is coming to us tomorrow but haven't had a very good night so will have to do it in stages. Liked to gone for a walk but that have to be another day too now.
    I wish you all a nice day and hope the sun is still shining wherever you are. Love Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card LILIAN and really deserves a day on its own
    At work So will pop back later xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All, looks like rain, although supposed to be dry, managed to get my washing dry.

    Sandra thanks for showing my card, quick and easy with lovely papers.

    Sandra your holiday seems to be flying by, enjoy every moment.

    Hugs to all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra & ladies
    LILIAN a stunning card with my favourite colour & Butterfly love it
    We have another very warm day I feel drained no energy & a bad pain day.
    We had a lovely face time call yesterday from Darren they are on holiday & he phoned to say he asked Sam to marry him & of course she said yes. When he told Harry he said I don't want you to get married I want go back to Sheerness
    Don't know what was going through his mind bless him. Darren explained it all to him & he was ok
    Harry's is having a good time the temperature is over 40deg that's to hot
    SANDRA glad you enjoyed your birthday. I think I will go craft room for a bit
    Hug's for all
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    LILLIAN Your Card is beautiful, as others have said it deserves a day on its own, we can all give it the attention it deserves - it really is lovely. Thank you for sharing xx
    SANDRA What a pain to wake up an find your FB and Messenger accounts had been hacked. Pleased you were able to sort it out. Can’t believe how your holiday is flying by. Relax and enjoy the rest of your stay. xx

    Sending love and hugs to everyone, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete