Saturday 29 June 2019

Mixed Craft Saturday with Michele's Magazine Review


Danielle 



Good morning Ladies,

I hope that you have all planned  to do something to do in the cool today, unlike Janet and I who will be sitting in a hot car for most of the day, well Janet will be travelling a few hours more than we will (I hope)! Our journey is about 160 Miles each way to my Mum's and then another 30 miles  on to my sister Emily's house, so all in all around 380 Miles for us, on the hottest day of the year!! I think we are planning leaving early before it gets too warm. I am looking forward to seeing my sisters new house and celebrating Mum's birthday with everyone.

Danielle made her first Exploding Box last week, I have added photos above, its amazing, there's lots of places to put photos and keepsakes so would be a lovely wedding  gift or even for someone going on a special trip or to a special event.
As always Danielle has done a YouTube video showing you how to make it, she has always re-started her Blog and would really appreciate you stopping by.

Here is the link:





Michele's magazine review 
Hi Ladies,




Double the amount of craft magazine review today.



Papercraft Inspirations has a brilliant set of Tropical stamps this month.





Here’s some ideas from the magazine.







Making Cards & Papercraft has some very modern papers free this month.





The article below shows you what you can make using one set of the papers.





This is the feature using the second set of papers.





Interesting article on Embossing, great results without having to buy an expensive foiling machine.




That’s all for now,
Happy Crafting

Michele 

Two fantastic magazine reviews Michele, thank you so much,  I really wasnt expecting one this week with you being under the weather,  so an extra HUGE thankyou coming your way xxxxx

Michele's Prize


Michele wss lucky enough to win a prize over on Sue Wilson's Blog, she recently launched her Christmas 2019 die collection.  Michele won this lovely Ponsettia Square die, I think this would look lovely with some Crystal Tints.
I can't wait to see what you do with it Michele, thank you for sh


Thats all for today ladies, I hope that you all enjoy the glorious weather while it lasts,

Love and hugs to all of you

Sandra
xxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Danielle-WOW, your exploding box is absolutely amazing!!! Stunning.

    Brief magazine review this week so if anyone has any questions then feel free to ask me.

    I’m off out to meet a friend at Dobbies this morning-hope it’s not too hot in there.

    Sandra-I hope the journey (both ways ) is problem free and you have a lovely time meeting up with your family.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box DANNI and thank you for the magazine review MICHELE I think your prize is lovely too
    Safe trip SANDRA and JANET
    I am going into London today A couple of friends and I go two to three times a year to exhibitions etc We’ve bought tickets for a Gelato festival and so being a hot day I am so looking forward to tasting ice cream all day! We get to vote on our favourites and the winner goes to the world championships next year Plus it’s at Kings Cross so no travelling on the Underground (thankfully)
    Have a great day all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Hope you are all well and having a lovely day & keeping cool. Another PJ day again for me as I'm still in a lot of aches & pains. So it's more comfortable
    I did manage a CC yesterday but unsure if it's correct.
    Terry has just bought my lunch so I'm going to eat it
    Hug's for you all.
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Sandra I hope your journey was uneventful and you have enjoyed a lovely family day. I had a call from our daughter late yesterday afternoon, she and Callum were go to look at Loughborough University today, (it was a late decision) Would I like to go with them, she would drop me off at the convent and pick me up later. It would have been silly not to accept the offer. It has been a lovely day AND Sandra I think somewhere along the motorways we would have passed each other going in opposite directions.

    Danni what a gorgeous exploding box. You really have a talent for making the most amazing craft items. Thank you for sharing your beautiful box with us. xx

    Michele congratulations on being a winner on Sues blog, love your die. Thank you for the magazine review. xx

    Janet hope your journey is going well and the heat has not been to overwhelming, wishing you a safe journey.xx

    I hope you sleep well tonight, I certainly will. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone sorry I'm late 😁 Sandra hope you had a lovely time yesterday. Ladies thank you all for your lovely comments about my box I am very proud of this one 😁 great magazine review Michelle. Someone needs to kick me up the bum as I always forget to come over to Sandra's blog. Maybe I'll set an alarm hahahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete