Monday 24 June 2019

Lynda's Challenge cards





Good Morning Ladies, 

It turned out to be quite a lovely weekend weather wise, Sunday wasn't as nice as Saturday, we had a few spilits of rain here and there during the afternoon but nothing much, it really felt like there was a storm brewing though but as I am writing this post there was no sign of a storm, it just feels very 'close and humid'.  
Matt moved four lambs back to the garden on Saturday to take advantage of the very long,  lush green grass, they have had their heads down munching away constantly since they arrived.  Hopefully it will fatten tjem up before they go off to live with the rest of the flock in the fields.

Today's cards are Lynda's 'Favourite' Challenge  cards that she designed for last weeks challenge,  I had definitely downloaded them so I have no idea why they didn't make it onto the list,  the upside of my error is that Lynda's cards get to be the main feature of today's post, in fact I have split them into two seperate posts (as it maked life so much easier for me)!

I will add Lynda's descriptions below:

No 1 I Blended some of base card stamped  a Heartfelt Creations stamp. In black embossed with clear powder. Then die cut happy birthday put on right & a couple of sequins.

No 2  I used a background stamp which I hadn't used before. Then stamped base card then used two flower stamps from stash lightly coloured in with water colour pencils

Lynda, I love both of your cards today,  I am pretty sure I have that Heartfelt Creations stamp, You have inspired me to go and dig it out as I love what you have done with it.

I love the background of your second card too, it works beautifully with those wild flowers that you have watercoloured perfectly, the colours really 'pop' against that script background .

Thank you so much for taking part my lovely,  to make 4 challenge cards while being in so much pain is a huge acheivement, I really do appreciate it. XXX 

I am hoping to get my craft room unpacked and back to a workable state today, we spent most of weekend outside so it never got done after BT came.  Then I will sit and make my challenge card.

I hope you have  lovely day too,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx



16 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Lynda-two stunning challenge cards. I especially like the second one but they’re both lovely.

    Sandra-good luck setting up your craft station. I seem to spend more time reorganising my stash than I do using it!

    I’m on a training day today-Managing Attendance. We need to attend this day long course do we can correctly log staff sickness etc. I’m hoping it’ll finish early as I’m not good at sitting still for a whole Day!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele for your lovely comment on my two cards.
      Hope your training day goes well today for you xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Michele
      I hope your training day goes well for you.

      Delete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Well Saturday was glorious all day but yesterday was completely the opposite. The temp had certainly dropped and we didn't see any sign of the sun at all. This morning it's quite misty/cool and it's been raining during the night.

    LYNDA-two glorious cards and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them tomorrow.

    Jim is on duty today so I've got one or two jobs to do and possibly make a start on my CC.

    The CAFE is OPEN so pop in when ever you can.
    HUGS are on their way to you all. Have a good day and take care.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards LYNDA I love the blending on the first and that background stamp is gorgeous
    We had a lovely weekend Saw Oscar on Saturday and he gave me the biggest and best cuddle in the world (OK he’d just woken from a nap but I’ll take it) Yesterday we spent the afternoon looking at Summer House - not my choice but for some very obscure reason OH would like one!
    Back to work today and a mountain of emails I expect
    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen thank you for your comment on my card's. Good luck with your emails at wor and. Xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Karen
      Hope you haven’t had to many emails to catch up on. How lovely to have the biggest & best hugs from Oscar.

      Delete
  4. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Good luck Sandra with your craft room sort out. if the BT engineer had checked this task wouldn’t have needed to be done, maybe you could work out the cost your time and send BT the bill!!! 🤭

    Lynda your challenge cards are lovely, I especially love the first one. Good luck with this weeks challenge. xx

    Today has started off quite dull, I was hoping for a bright sunny day as I have a few jobs to do in the garden, maybe it will pick up later.
    Ladies whatever you are doing - enjoy your day.
    Love and hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda thanks for your kind comment on my two cards
      Hug's xx

      Delete
  5. Margaret Palmer24 June 2019 at 11:28

    Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Lynda your cards are beautiful, I love both of them.xxx
    Sandra good luck with sorting your craft room.xxx
    It is a grey day today but very muggy, the sort that drains your energy, if you have any!!!
    Hoping to finish some cross stitch today which I have been struggling with, my fingers do not want to hold the needle. Sending hugs to all who need them love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for liking my card's it means a lot
    Hug's xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra & ladies
    Thank you SANDRA for showing my two challang cards. & for doing the other two tomorrow.
    Good luck with putting your craft station back together. Especially after tidying it up last week xx
    It's really muggy today it feel like a storm brewing hope not. Terry's just put a line of washing out on the line. Before he went out for a gardening job. Well I'm going in craft room for a bit. I'm trying to sort out the bags Margaret gave me. That will take for ever also have to put some on Ebay what are in good condition.
    Hug's for everyone. Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra & Ladies
    Two lovely cards today Lynda. I look forward to seeing the other two tomorrow. I hope you manage to get your craft room back together today. Rather you than me, although mine needed doing ages ago, and still does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat for liking my card's craft room still sorting it think I did too much today & paying for it now.
      Hope your OK xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Lynda.
      I’m ok thank you very much. I hope your not in to much pain after your sorting outl

      Delete