Wednesday 28 July 2021

Another Circle die Card


 



Good Morning Ladies,

Thank you all for the lovely comments on yesterday's card, I really enjoyed making it, it's nice to sit and create something different, it was a bit fiddly creating the little petals of the flower but I quite like doing things like that. I will say that my first attempt wasn't as successful.  I am really looking forward to seeing what you have all created.

Today's card is my version of one I saw on Pinterest when looking at 'Cards made with circles', I couldn't find it went I went back the second time, so I just did my own thing.  That card also used different dies.  I bought a little bubble die on Ebay, it was only £4, I was bidding on a sizzix one but I didn't think I would win, I was surprised when I got an email on Monday asking me to pay for the die I had won so that was a surprise.  It's a bit bigger than the one I used for this card. 

So I die cut the 'Bubble' die a couple of times and arranged them onto my card so that I could decide where to add the words.  I used a letter die for the 'I' but stamped and embossed the 'Love & you'. I then stuck down the bubble die and cut off the pieces that overhung the edge of the card, I used the off cut pieces to add to the opposite corners. I die cut some tiny hearts and arranged them around the card. Then mounted the piece onto a white card base. 

I like to have cards like this in my stash as I am quite 'soppy' and like to pop little notes or cards in Paul's lunch box or in his work bag or sometimes under his pillow, just telling him how much I love and appreciate him, I know it's soft but I think it's important to let your partner and family know how much you love them, I do it with the children all the time too. 

So that's all from me today my lovelies,  I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                                                                                              xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Another great circle card Sandra, I think I have this die too.

    The meeting with the Auditors went ok, they’re postponing the full audit until my new boss starts so she can be present although she can only be an observer.

    Another management day that I have to go into the department for rather that work from home. I’m hoping that will change from next week as there will be more managers in.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card SANDRA That looks like a very useful die as it would work for all sorts of occasions
    Well the idea in my head didn’t work It’s far too dark I will try again tomorrow with lighter colours
    Today is my son’s birthday and so we’re just getting ready to visit his grave We will take his birthday card and some flowers Oh how lovely it would be to actually buy him a gift instead I miss him so much
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning everyone
    Great card Sandra. Not 'soppy' at all, I did the same when OH was working 😊 I have a similar die somewhere, will have a look for it later.
    Michele, have a good day and hope everything goes well.
    A sad day Karen. Sending you all a hug and will be thinking of you today.
    Hoping for a walk this morning before the rain comes again and then be thinking of making a cc.
    Wishing you all a nice day as possible. Many hugs for you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Love your card today 😊 I have a similar die too but haven’t used it much…….so watch this space 😉
    Thinking of you today Karen, and sending hugs xx
    Not doing much this morning before work later, some laundry to do and might start a card - I didn’t get around to doing one on Monday.
    Have a good day everyone. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, rain showers today, thank goodness, hopefully no watering. Although I love my pots they do take a lot of watering.

    Sandra love your card today, yes I have that die also, never used it, but you have given me ideas.

    Waiting for the Gp to ring back to see if I can get an appointment, the test results should be in by now.

    Hope you all have a good day, at least it’s cooler now.

    Karen , thinking of you and your family.
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies
    Great cards over the last couple of days Sandra.
    Thinking of you today Karen & sending gentle hugs. It doesn’t matter how long are loved ones passed away we still miss them.
    It rained her quite a bit yesterday but was still very warm. It’s started to rain a bit now, although not the torrential rain we had on and off yesterday. I’m meeting the 2 couples that we always went out to lunch with today. The first time for well over a year. Mind you we always kept in touch. My holiday to Sardinia has been but back again until next year. I wonder if all the people who’d booked will be going next year. I’m keeping everything crossed that next year will be a bit more normal.
    Take care and stay safe everyone,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Great card and inspiration for the circle challenge, love it.

    Karen I hope today you found the strength to carry you through. t’s lovely you go to his grave to celebrate his birthday. Sending you gentle hugs xx

    Lillian hope your GP got back to you. 🤞

    I ll say goodnight, I’m really tired today, sleep well dear friends.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete