Sunday 13 December 2020

Your Challenge Cards

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all enjoying a nice relaxed weekend, it's a busy one for us but it will be a great feeling to have everything sorted out.  

It's Sunday which means that we get to see what you have all  been creating, I love opening all of your emails and messages and seeing what treats are within,  it's a bit like opening an advent calendar every week!  

So lets see what you have been making....

Karen 






Karen has created three cards for this weeks Die Cut card Challenge.  Two versions of the same card, I love how you managed to get the Deer to be partly 'within' the trees, also the White splatters make a huge difference, they look like stars 🌟 in the night sky but could also be snow.

Karen's Description:

"First card same as third one, die cut background & deer .

Second card: A selection of Sue Wilson cards.

Card 3: "Here’s a variation of a cc for this week Same dies except instead of die/cutting the background I did white posca pen ink splats A lot lot easier than trying to poke all of the tiny holes out"

Thanks Karen for 3 amazing Challenge cards XXX 

Michele 


A beautiful 'Wreath ' style Christmas card from Michele for our Die cut Challenge this week. 

Michele's Description:

"My Diecut challenge card. Made using a magazine freebie which includes the Embossing folder & the die to create the wreath. Bit of bling added plus a Diecut sentiment."

Thanks so much Michele,  that magazine freebie die has been your favourite this year, you have designed some lovely cards with it XXX 

Janet




Janet has designed some Beautiful Gift Tags and a stunning Birthday card for our Die cut Challenge this week.  

Janet's Description:

My first offering for this week's Challenge is not a card but GIFT TAGS which fit the remit.
I used TONIC DIE CHRISTMAS TAGS which were released a couple of years ago.

My second Challenge is a Birthday card and again I used TONIC DIES -a mixture of two sets.
The middle die is from the set IT'S YOUR BEAUTIFUL BRACELET and the backing die is BUTTERFLY MOSAIC STAINED GLASS WINDOW.
The mirror card used is also Tonic." 

Thanks so much Janet, you come up with some truly original designs to inspire us each week, thanks for taking part XXX 



Maria


Maria has designed a pretty poinsettia themed card for this weeks Challenge,  such a pretty design in a pretty colour way.   I love the style of your sentiment too.

Maria's Description:
"My cc with only using dies I used some felt to cut out the 
poinsettias and then cut the greeting in white and gold card.
A simple card but took me all week to make  Emoji
"

Thanks so much Maria for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 


Lilian


Lilian's stunning Christmas card that she made for this weeks Die Challenge  features a variety of Old Spellbinder Dies. I love the medallion style of your card and the colours you have used.
Thanks so much Lilian for  taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Brenda 

  

Brenda has designed a Beautiful , card with stunning colours.  It's  so special, using such rich dark colours too. 
Brenda used Sue Wilson’s Manhattan Die set from the New York Range. 

Thanks so very much  Brenda for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 



****************

Ladies thank you for your ongoing support for the weekly challenges, I really do appreciate your time and inspiration ❤ 

Have a lovely Sunday my lovelies, 

Love and hugs winging their way to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx 

11 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    MICHELE-I'm sorry I totally forgot to thank you for yesterday's mag review.You put so much time into these reviews.

    I forgot to say that the backing paper on my birthday card is of course Stamperia.I'm not really sure where my one remaining 'little grey cell' has disappeared to lately.lol

    More wrapping for me today and I'm still waiting for so many parcels to be delivered. I really would not want tobe a Postie at the moment. I can remember when the GPO used to employ extra staff for deliveries making sure everyone received their mail well before the25th. I suppose it all boils down to money these days and not Santa's parcels.

    The CAFE is OPEN and today's lunch menu is Roast Beef with sticky toffee pud for afters.Place your orders.
    HUGS are winging their way to youall.TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet. Loved your embroidery on the cushion yesterday, must have taken some time to make. Nice cards today. have a good day and see you later for some roast beef x

      Delete
  2. Morning Ladies

    What a fantastic selection of challenge cards today, all so lovely.

    Sandra-I hope yesterday was productive and you managed to get some rest breaks. Good luck with the sorting today and hopefully you’ll complete what you wanted to do to save another journey.

    Housework this morning then hopefully I can have some time in my craft room. We’re meant to be having a Skype session with my in-laws but on Friday my father in law was poorly do not sure what’s happening.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele. Thanks for the magazine review yesterday. Hope you have a relaxing weekend and your father in law is alright.x

      Delete
  3. Hello, very wet and dark here.

    Sandra I hope all the clearing up is going well.

    Lovely cards today, mine was made with a charity kit from Hope and Chances, which I altered.

    Still not finished my cards, can only do a couple at a time these days, hands are so stiff.

    Hope you all have a good day, roast beef sounds great Janet, something we never have as it always turns out like leather when I cook it, hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Stunning card on display today. It’s lovely to see everyone’s take on Sandra’s challenges.
    It’s also wet & cold here today. I have my endoscopy today at 1.30 and I’m not able to eat anything and on have sips of water until 11.00. So can you please save me some roast beef & sticky toffee pudding please Janet.
    They’ve supposed to be rolling out the vaccine to Drs surgeries this week. So I wonder if ours will be one of them that will be taking it. I hope so.
    I was talking to Jill last night about the vaccine. She said that non of her 3 boys will be having the jab. Jack her youngest said the government are putting a chip in it so they’ll be able to track us all. This is probably from social media. What a load of rubbish the younger generation read.
    Amber is getting her billy goat this afternoon so she can breed it with the other 3 goats she has. I must say I don’t envy Karen’s extra work she’ll have to do while Ambers at college. But hopefully they’ll be moved to where the horses are so all those will be together in one place. They already have the DEFRA certificate to do that.

    Take care and stay safe everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for later Pat, you take care x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Naria. Back home now have a sore throat but otherwise it went well.

      Delete
  5. Morning all.
    A lot of lovely cards today ladies, a real treat on a Sunday to see.
    Sandra, hoping all goes fine with the clearing and you be finished today and soon be back home. Thinking of you.
    Karen- love your little Nemo,very cute.
    I hope you all manage to have a nice day.
    Not doing much as the night was no good and it's raining a lot outside so no walk either.
    Be safe , many hugs to all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and ladies
    What a lovely display of gorgeous cards. they all all look lovely on the display board.
    I hope clearing out the house is almost finished
    How are you doing hope you haven't over done it.
    Have a good day everyonr
    Love & Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helloooo! I am late today
    Had a very exhausting but wonderful weekend looking after Oscar and Charlie Daughter and son-in-law went out together last night for the first time since before March They needed the break from children and decorating
    I love today’s cards and recognise a few of the dies but there a lot that I don’t
    I hope the weekend has gone OK SANDRA and perhaps youoon your way home now
    R&R is definitely on the cards for the next few days
    Take care all xxx

    ReplyDelete