Friday 25 December 2020

Wishing You all a Very Happy Christmas

 

Good Christmas Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well on this very special day, it is going to be a strange one for all of us that is a certainty, I am sorry for those of you that are spending it alone for the first time in years.  I hope that you all get to catch up with your families over Zoon or Skype or Facetime, the wonders of technology, I heard Matt telling the girls how he was organising our family call and games night and I have to say that he could have been speaking dutch for all I knew!  I am hoping the girls can 'hook us up'!!

It's on days like these that I get to thinking how much you all mean to me, you are 100% my family, not blood related but in every other possible way you are family,  I know that I can turn to any of you for support.  This year has been one of the hardest years of my life and I seriously mean it when I say that I could not have gotten through those tough months without all of you, I think that blogging has helped me to keep going when I felt like just giving up, there are so many days when I just didn't feel up to writing a post but as the saying goes 'A problem shared is a problem halved' I have found this to be very true.  Our Messenger Group is the best thing we ever decided to start, it doesn't matter what time of day I go in there there is always someone to chat to, I have chatted with Maria in the small hours and Lilian and I had a great conversation at around 5am one morning, neither one of us had slept!

So that just leaves me to thanking you all, for supporting me throughout this horrendous year.  I wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas, fingers crossed and Vaccine permitting next years will be an even better one to look forward to together, 

I hope that you all have a the best possible day,

Love and huge hugs to all of you,

Sandra

xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
    May you have the best day you can.

    CAFE-Normal Service will resume tomorrow.

    TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ladies

    Merry Christmas to you all.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas everyone
    I echo SANDRA’s thoughts entirely You are like a family to me too I love the blog for its challenges, creativity, fun, information but most of all its friendliness
    Take care all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have the best day you can under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, wishing you a very Happy Christmas, hope it’s as good as it can be.
    Hugs to all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy whatever you are up to and hopefully you can catch up with family on facetime etc sometime today. Many hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPOY BIXING DAY EVERYONE. I hope you are ok Sandra. Love and hugs to you all xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ❤️ love and hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete