Sunday 6 December 2020

Your Challenge Cards

 





Good Morning Ladies,  

I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend, super relaxed here, which I am grateful for as next weekend we are travelling to Essex to help sort the rest of Mum's house, I am expecting it to be both physically and mentally stressful. 

Let's get to something that's brightens all of our Sundays......

Janet





Three beautiful cards from Janet for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge,  those papers are just stunning,  that last one is one of those images where you notice something new every time you look at it.

Janet's Description:

"All three of my CCs were made using STAMPERIA card and I used

BIRTHDAY/DESIGN PAPER/RIBBON WITH GOLD TRIM from the Challenge Grid.

Janet,  thank you so much for three amazing Challenge cards XXX 

Michele





Michele had a really productive week in the Craft room, making some great cards for the hospital Chaplin to distribute which was such a lovely thought.  
Michele's Description:

" First one (get well) is embossing/designer paper/die cut shape. Second card is birthday/designer paper/ribbon."

Thanks so much for taking part in this weeks challenge,  I am so pleased that you had such a productive week in your craft room too XXX 

Brenda


Brenda has created a beautiful,  almost autumnal looking Birthday card for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge, I love the warm colours, they work so perfectly with Gold touches.  

Brenda's Description:

"Managed to make a challenge card the categories I have chosen are ..............Gold/Flowers/Birthday
I could also have chosen Ribbon or designer paper (if I could remember where I got this on from) and die cut. I used one of Sue Wilson’s Striplet dies, the flowers are from Hobbycraft I just made a small arrangement and them and tied them with ribbon"

Brenda thank you so much for such a beautiful Challenge card, I really appreciate you taking part XXX 

Karen




Two fantastic cards from Karen for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge.   One birthday and one Christmas card.  I love this new technique of yours Karen, printing the greeting and then adding a die cut for embellishment.  Great for any occasion and batch card making.  
The Christmas card you have made has such an incredible texture, I love the clean & simple design too. 
Karen's Description:

"Here’s a card for this week’s tic tac toe

Flower-Happy Birthday-Die cut

Serif background and unknown die 
It’s also a totally flat card which if I’d found the die sooner would have been for last week Fortunately it works for this week- just in case I don’t get around to making another.

2nd Card Embossing Folder/ Die cut/Something Gold

Thanks Karen for 2 fantastic Challenge cards XXX 


Sonia 




Sonia has made two beautiful Christmas cards for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge.   Sonia you are definitely our Queen of Kraft cards, I just love every Kraft card that you have designed.   I love what you have done with the SW die cut tree too.

Sonia's Description:

On the first card, I part embossed a piece of Kraft card (using a Sue Wilson folder) and went over the embossed area with a white ink pad. I attached a piece of ribbon to cover the edge of the embossing and added two die cut snowflakes. The stamped sentiment and die are from Reverse Confetti. I’ve used Embossing Folder/Ribbon/Die Cut Shape.
My second card uses one of my background pieces created using my Gel plate. I had the Sue Wilson Christmas tree die already prepared which has been inked with distress inks. I added a gold glitter card die cut star and glitter strip on the side. I’ve used Die Cut Shape/Bling/Something Gold.

Sonia thank you so much for two stunning Challenge cards XXX 

Lilian 



Lilian I love the Christmas card that you have designed for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge.  
The background that you have designed looks like a ready made decorative paper, I wouldn't guessed that you had used a Lavinia Stencil,  did you use Distress oxide? .  Your main image is lovely,  the Stampin Up tree is stamped beautifully and I love the baubles you have added.  What a lovely design 😍. 

Thank you so much for taking part my lovely,  despite feeling so rough, I hope that your dizziness stops quickly XXX. 

************************

Ladies thank you do much, you have all gone to so much trouble to take part this week and I really appreciate you XXX 

Have you all got your dies out ready for our next Challenge?? I am looking forward to seeing what you create x

Have a lovely Sunday, 

Love and hugs to all you,

Sandra
xxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Another fantastic selection of challenge cards today. I love seeing what everyone has made.

    Had a busy morning-2 parcels arrived then I popped into the village. Spent the rest of the day in my craft room sorting then crafting. I’m hoping to spend some more time in there today checking how many Christmas cards I have and which ones are suitable to be posted etc.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I hope next weekend goes OK Hopefully it won’t be as bad as you think 🤞
    I love scrolling through the cards everyone has made Some great ideas which I have never tried For instance the way SONIA has used a white ink pad over kraft card It looks so effective
    I have nearly finished the calendar! Thank you MICHELE I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this project I hope to get the rest (one page) done today and start on the challenge
    Hopefully we’ll go for a walk later
    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Everyone
    What a beautiful array of CCs. All so different too.

    Yesterday was one of those days where I started to do something and didn't finish and so very frustrating to say the least.

    Hoping for a better day today.

    The CAFE is OPEN and of course as it's Sunday today's menu is roast lamb and for afters apple pie. Place your orders if you wish to take part.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Such a beautiful selection of cards today, I love them all 😊
    Didn’t do much yesterday as I felt so cold, despite Mark telling me it was actually quite mild! So I snuggled up in my blanket and watched Christmas films.
    Been for a walk with Barney already this morning, and I must get to Argos to pick up a couple of things. I shall have a browse around Sainsbury’s - need a new Christmas jumper for next Friday. You never know, some doughnuts might just fall into my trolley too! 🤣🍩
    I’ll be sure to save room for roast lamb (one of my favourites) and apple pie too, Janet 😊
    Have a lovely day everyone. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and ladies.
    Great picture from Sophie yesterday.
    Loved your critters Karen.
    Great mag reviews as usual Michele.
    Lovely cards on show today ladies.
    It’s quite foggy here today. It’s probably cold today as well.
    I’m waiting for some pictures that Pete’s friend said was on Witney Memories. He’d also sent them to Pete’s brother in Bournemouth. His wife forwarded them to Karen to have a look at. I’m not on that site either so Pat will send them to me. I’ve messaged him back as he’d only sent me the front page of the site.
    Yes please to the lamb and the Apple pie Janet.
    Take care & stay safe everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and everyone in here today.

    Love all the cc's ladies and what a great idea using white ink Sonia on craft card.

    Extremely foggy around here, can't see the other side of the lake this morning. Crazy drivers who haven't got their lights on and driving way too fast. Our walk was nice tho and reminded us of the ones we done in Austria.
    Yes please for Lamb and Apple pie Janet,see you later for that.
    Have a nice day everyone and if not feeling 100% I hope you soon be better. Many warm hugs ,Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra and ladies
    Another great show of challenge cards lI have looked at all the challenge cards in more depth and love them all.
    We have sunshine again but not for sun bathing as very chilly.
    I asked Terry yesterday to get
    My Christmas cards for me. I must have put them somewhere
    New as Terry said they weren't in the draw. So I think I must have put them somewhere else.
    Sending everyone love
    and Hug's Lynda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Great challenge cards this week, I just love seeing everyone’s creations and always feel inspired by your beautiful cards.

    Haven’t got much done today it’s been a phone day today, seem to have been chatting to friends and family most of the day - where does the time go? Think we have caught up with everyone now, so should have a peaceful evening.

    Hopefully you have had a good day ladies, enjoy your evening.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete