Tuesday 1 December 2020

My TicTacToe Challenge card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

As I write this blog post we have a the lights on in the house,  it's been so dark since we got up, it certainly affects your mood, that's for sure!  I am very grateful that I have a daylight light bulb in my lamp, otherwise crafting would be frustrating,  I have made cards before, thinking that everything was ok, only to discover when I took a photo that the colours just didn't work. I think it helps you to feel like it's brighter outside too! 

Today's card features a few products that I haven’t had chance to play with yet, the amazing 'Evergreen Forest' 3D embossing folder is new (from an order I placed a couple weeks ago), I already love it 😍!                                                             I embossed a piece white card and then used a combination of Mint Macaron and Seaside Spray ink to add colour to the trees, I really like the colour it created.  I embossed a another piece of card with the 'Subtle' embossing folder, I love that simple effect.  I punched a piece of Mint Macaron card to give a pretty detailed corner piece just to add some extra detailed. I layered a card base with Mint Macaron card, then my subtle embossed piece,  the pretty corner detailed piece and the embossed trees.                                                                                   To finish the card I stamped a sentiment from an older stamp set 'Merry Mistletoe ', I love the wording.  

So the Categories are: Embossing Folder/Die Cut/Punch

I am looking forward to seeing all of your designs!

Let's hope today is a little more bright & cheerful, I hope that you all have a good day, 

Sending love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 

12 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-your card is so lovely, very calming & relaxing colours.

    Thank you for your birthday wishes for hubby. We had a very lazy day. It rained most of the day here & we were waiting in for 2 parcels so we didn’t get our walk. Hopefully we’ll do that today as the forecast is dry but dull all day.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Belated Birthday to Phil Hope you manage to get out today

      Delete
    2. Hi Michele belated birthday wishes for Phil hope you managed your walk today x

      Delete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Love today's card SANDRA.That green is such a beautiful colour.

    SONIA -your card yesterday was beautiful. Loved it.

    Now I think we all ought to create a 'lost & cannot find' day as it seems that we're all in the same boat of losing things at the moment. I too have lost a die which belongs to my Seasonal set of dies which makes the money wallets.It's a Tonic die too. The set looks so lonely with one corner decoration missing. What do you all think?

    I'm hoping for a lighter day today as we haven't seen proper 'daylight' since Friday.

    The CAFE is OPEN reaady and waiting for you to pop in.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card SANDRA I love how the colours have “settled” on the embossing
    Went for a very quick walk yesterday as it was raining OH came too I’d mentioned an idea for a planter I’d seen and wanted to see it He liked it (which is a first!) So after Christmas and this mayhem we’ll be on the hunt for something similar I might even be cheeky and ask at the person’s house where they got it from!
    It was so dismal here I didn’t do any card making I must get a daylight light bulb for my desk I used to have one and just never got around to replacing it
    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Lovely card Sandra. Love that green colour. Fumilly enough I used that colour to back Keith’s birthday card.
    Lovely & sunny here today so washing has been churning away while I went for a walk. I’m just waiting for it to finish now. This morning I had my 1st Christmas card.
    So it’s gone to the Witney sorting office from Farmoor which isn’t to far from Witney. Then sent to Swindon sorting office. Then Sent back to Witney then delivered to me. How Barney is that.
    As it’s nice I’m going for another walk once I’ve hung the washing out.
    Take care & stay safe everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone, lovely sunny here, towels on the line.

    Sandra lovely card, that embossing folder is great.

    Cleaners were early today,9-30 instead of after 12, so early start for us, must admit I’m not very good in the mornings, still lovely to have all the cleaning done.

    Not doing much else today feeling very short of breath, hope you are all well, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies
    Just lost my comment GRRRR again
    We have sunshine today.
    SANDRA your card is gorgeous love the colours and design just lovely.
    Haven't done much just been lost
    Pinterest. So much better than rubbish TV.
    Sending love & Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda
      Lovely to see you in today. We also have sunshine today.

      Delete
  7. Hi Sandra and ladies in the cafe' today.
    Gorgeous cards Sandra and loving the green.
    Lost and found sound a good idea Janet as I looked in my die case yesterday and some are missing. My fault as when used them , put them on a magnetic sheet for safe keeping but never put them back in the case so now I have no idea where they are. Lilian , hoping you found your crafting "stuff" today. Sound nice to have a cleaner in for ouch does my arms hurt today :/ Hope you feeling better soon Lilian x
    Blue sky and sunshine so just got back from a nice walk over Bow Brickhill, much brighter day and cold but still so much better the the last few days. Hope you get some nicer weather too Michele over the week.
    Sending warm hugs to one and all and extras for you who need some. Keep safe. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend rang me this morning to confirm that we’re meeting up tomorrow for a coffee. She obviously didn’t understand that we were going into tier two. Which means we stay as we are now no meeting of different households indoors. She though we were going back to how we were before this 2 week lockdown we’ve just had. Even though we have very low Covid cases where we are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card today, and the embossing folder is lovely.
    A lovely sunny day here today, although very cold.
    Think we’re putting up the decorations tonight. Not sure how that will go with Barney rummaging through everything, can see it taking us a long time 🎄🤣
    Have a lovely evening. Hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete