Sunday 12 January 2020

Your TicTacToe Challenge cards











Good Sunday Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well and enjoying the weekend, it stayed dry here yesterday but was very dark and dreary and we had very strong gusty wind all day.
We didn't really need to go out anywhere so we stayed home and ended up doing a bit of Spring cleaning!  
Our sofa is an L shape corner suite made up of 5 large sections, Paul and I are the ones that
mostly sit in the lounge, mostly in the evening (if there is anything on TV), the girls will come and sit with us but are usually upstairs in either one of their rooms together, so (I will get to the point) as only two pieces of the sofa get sat on regularly I like to rotate the whole lot around so that it gets worn evenly, so that's what started our spring clean in the lounge, Paul moved furniture and I hoovered underneath and did skirting boards and hoovered ceiling/moulding to get rid of any cobwebs, I then spray a microfibre cloth with Febreeze and use that to wipe skirting boards and radiators down, it cleans and leaves a nice clean, fresh smell, I then add lenor Tumble Dryer sheets inside the larger cushions as that too gives a fresh smell, especially when you plump them up!
It was a really rewarding 45 mins to an hours work, as you really see and smell how much fresher the room was!

So from Spring Cleaning to Spring Cards, I really enjoyed this Challenge, it looks like you did too, your cards are amazing........
Brenda


Two Lovely cards for Brenda for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge, both completely different in style.

Card 1:  Yellow/Birthday/Die Cut

Card 2:  Flowers/Birthday/Die Cut

The first card was made using an EF from Hobbycraft (which I think will definitely be on my wish list) as I love the font of that embossed Happy Birthday. The Colours that Brenda has used are So Saffron and French Navy, the Tags are Poppy Stamps 'Pinpoint Main street' tags. Brenda has hand made the rose with the same ribbon as she used on the tag, its beautiful xxx

Brenda's second card was made using a pad called 'Neon' from Hobbycraft, SU Balloon Punch and a Wish Happy Birthday die. Bargain at £3!
That Neon pad is so lovely Brenda, initially I would have overlooked it because of the name but those colours are so pretty and very soft.
Love both of your designs Brenda.

Thank you so much for taking part XXX




Cheryl

Cheryl has used categories: Flowers/Ribbon/Die Cuts to create this absolutely gorgeous 'New Baby' card.
Thank you so much Cheryl for sharing your amazing design with us XXX


Janet




Janet has created 4 incredible cards for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge, I will add the categories used below:
Card 1: Flowers/Die Cut/Birthday

Card 2:  Birds/Circle/Masculine

Card 3:  Masculine/Twine/Die cuts

Card 4:  Birthday/Die cut/Masculine

Janet what an amazing collection of cards, the metal elements on card 3 are so realistic, the 'patina' on the metal is so clever, this would make an amazing journal cover too.
Thank you so much for 4 incredible designs XXX



Karen

Karen used her new 'Julie Hickey' 'Floral Fancies' Stamp set to create this stunning card, I love the design, the flowers are lovely, the doodle like detail really makes the design pop. I also love how you have added the sentiment.

Karen used Categories:  Floral/Birthday/Die Cut to create her card.

Thank you so much Karen for taking part and sharing your awesome card XXX


 Lilian

I believe that Lilian has used some Stamperia papers to create this amazing Birthday card, I love how there are so many different patterns but none clash, it all just works beautifully.

Lilian used Categories:  Floral/Die cut/Birthday

Thank you Lilian for taking part in this weeks TicTacToe Challenge XXX

Maria




Two beautiful Spring themed cards from Maria for this weeks Challenge.

Card 1: Floral/Birds/Yellow 

Card 2:  Yellow/Floral/ Birthday

Maria thank you so much for two stunning cards, your designs are beautiful, I love the embossed background on the first card and your beautifully coloured Bird.
Your second card is just WOW Maria, it's the perfect picture of Spring!  Thank you so much for taking part, despite being so busy preparing for your holiday XXX

 Michele


Michele has used her Swirly Scribbles die set to create both of her beautiful Spring themed Challenge cards this week.

Card 1:  Flowers/Yellow/Birthday

Card 2:  Yellow/Circles/Bird

Thank you so much Michele for two gorgeous designs, that Die set has to be one of the most versatile there is, I love how you have used them and the colours that you have used. XXX


******

I would like to thank you all once again for taking time out of your busy lives to support the Challenge, the cards you make are all so different, given that you all have the same guidelines to create from.  You have all made a fantastic start to your 2020 Card Collections.

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I just love seeing everyone’s take on the challenge They’re amazing ladies
    I hope you’re recovering from your long day at the hospital LYNDA At least the consultant was pleased So that’s good to know
    We ended up going to our daughter’s yesterday afternoon and “playing” with Oscar which I love love loved
    Nothing much on today I do need to get into craft room and sort through stuff I bought another set of those cheap storage drawers
    Take care all
    PS Whatever is on the menu today JANET I’d love some please (thanks) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Oh what a delight of paper crafting on the boards this morning. There is so much inspiration in them.
    I know I always say it but I'm so pleased we don't have to choose a favourite.

    Our day here weatherwise was also dry but it didn't seem to get any daylight.I will be so pleased when we put the clocks forward and Spring is here.

    The CAFE doors are open ready and waiting for you all to pop in.Today's lunch menu is Roast Pork with sticky toffee sponge for afters. Place your orders please.

    HUGS are winging their way to you all.Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ladies

    What a fantastic selection of challenge cards today, also different but all lovely.

    I had a lovely meet-up with my friend yesterday morning. Electrician called about 4pm & we need a replacement extractor fan which he’s sorting.

    I actually went into my craft room yesterday afternoon-I just started cutting out printed images but quite enjoyed it. If it stays wet today (it’s raining quite heavy) then I might go back in my craft room.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today.
    Such a wonderful collection of cards for all to enjoy and get inspiration from. Thank you for sharing them all.
    Sandra, some great tips for using tumble drier sheets. Hope you have a good day today x
    Lynda, thank you for your up date. You certainly had a long day yesterday didn’t you! But it’s great to hear that the surgeon was pleased how your wound is finally healing x
    Mum, sending love and hugs xx
    Karen, glad to hear you had lots of one with Oscar x
    Janet, please put me down for a roast dinner x
    I received some colouring pencils so after a late breakfast I m going to play with them for a while before we start a spring clean and rearrangement of little Chris’s/spare bedroom.
    Have a good day whatever you do. Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and ladies
    A lovely selection of cards today ladies.
    Very windy here today but quite bright. Mind you we had quite a bit of rain yesterday evening.
    I really enjoyed the Bee Gees tribute band on Friday. It was the same one we saw the last time we went. I’m not to sure how full it was downstairs but it wasn’t even half full in the circle. Mind your they had 4 dancers which they could have done without. Plus a lady singer who performed the songs they’d written for Whitney Houston, Diana Ross ( chain reaction) one of my favourites. Plus islands in the stream by Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers. Plus a few others. Some ladies were up and dancing downstairs. But it amazed me when they started screaming when the band looked at them.
    Janet I loved your Mrs Christmas so thanks for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    What a fantastic selection of challenge cards this week, I know I’ve said it before but the inspiration we get on your blog Sandra is brilliant, thank you. xx

    Not a lot happening here today had a couple of phone calls, but apart from a quick wiz around with a duster that’s all I’ve been up to. I’m now sitting down relaxing, normally if I sit down in the daytime I end up falling asleep, will try not to this time!

    Hope everyone is having a relaxing day, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete