Friday 3 January 2020

Our First Challenge of 2020



Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well and are looking forward to getting back in to your Craft Rooms, I have been ina couple of times but seem to have been struck with a bit of 'Craters Block, I just ended up just moving things around! Hopefully normal service will resume soon !! 🤣😉

Next Week's Challenge 

I thought we would start our Challenges off lightly with a good old 'mojo' busting  TicTacToe!!

I chose this grid as I thought it was completely different to all of the Winter and Festive themed ones.  I feel like I want to make pretty floral 'Spring' like cards, with brightly coloured flowers  like daffodils and tulips or little Snowdrops and Bluebells.  
Spring brings a lovely feeling of brighter days, your garden bursting into life and new life in nature, so what's not to love! 

I hope you like this Challenge and that it encourages you to get into that Craft room and start your 2020 card making journey!

I am already excited to see what you all create!

Have a lovely weekend ladies,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx


7 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra- a great challenge to start us off in 2020! Like you, I’ve has absolutely no crafting mojo so this should hopefully get me started.

    I managed to get an emergency dentist appointment yesterday (10:15) so my tooth has a temporary repair. Unfortunately she’s now able to do anything more so once this wears off the tooth will need removing.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyon
    from a very dark and wet Sheffield.
    SANDRA -love the look of this week's Challenge.
    I for one am pleased to see something other than 'Christmas' so I must get my paper crafting head on.

    Well I cannot believe it's got around to that awful 'swear' word day but it has and so the washer is already churning away and so must get a wriggle on as I want to get Mrs Christmas done and dusted and off to her new home asap.

    The CAFE is OPEN reay and waiting for you all to pop in for a cuppa and a chat.The decs will come down this weekend and so a good dusting will be needed.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.Have a good day; take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge SANDRA
    How’s your dad CHERYL I hope he’s getting better
    I will do a bit of housework but want to get into my craft room I had big plans at the beginning of the week of having a huge clear out but it hasn’t happened- playing with Oscar has been much more fun!
    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Sandra and ladies,

    Stared the day early, OH has a hospital appointment at the hearing clinic, going to hold his hand! Can’t see that they can help him anymore, he already has a hearing aid. But we will see. Then I will pop into Croydon, just to M &S then back home.

    Like next weeks challenge - lots of different choices.

    Have a good day everyone, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. A lovely challenge to start the year. I think a lot of us are yet to get back to our craft spaces but hopefully this will get us going.
    Michele I’m glad you got your tooth sorted for now x
    Lynda,, thinking of you and Terry xx
    Karen there is no competition between craft room or playing with grandchildren is there 🥰 x
    Mum see you in a while. Love you xx
    After spending the day with Mum and Pop
    I am planning on popping into Hobbycraft. I wonder if I will get any bargains?
    Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for all in my. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone.
    A lovely gentle start on the CC for this year. I too have a blockage but hope to make something up and join in as often as possible. Hope you all have a good day.
    Sending many,many warm hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, first dry day for ages, managed to wash some voils and get them dry.

    Good looking challenge will try and do something later in the week, as at the moment am altering new curtains for our bedroom. Hate this job.

    Not much else going on, so hugs to all. Lilian

    ReplyDelete